Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Molly Hatchet - Justice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Molly Hatchet - Justice Empty
PostSubject: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:16 am

Anyone pick up the new Molly Hatchet CD titled "Justice"?

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:45 am

A buddy of mine bought it, and we listened to it last week at his place. It's still Hatchet, and absolutely nothing has changed since the last album... but that ain't bad at all. The music is still heavy and rockin'. The aren't a lot of real heavy rock stompers on it, but oh well, it's good anyway. If you liked the previous couple of MH records, there's no doubt that you'll eat this up as well.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Yup. Listened today and it sounds like Hatchet. Another good album.

I was slightly disappointed as I had hoped that Dave Hlubeck would have had some songwriting credits. Always loved his style and songs. However, every song here is written by Bobby Ingram and Phil McCormack.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:51 pm

I popped in a buddy's machine shop today and they were playing it. He got "childish" cause my interest was more on the music than what he had to say, which was along the lines of help me fix my bike. I have overlooked most of Hatchet's recent output.

Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:12 pm

I heard bits and pieces of this record and loved it totally. All-out rockin' experience. There are some cool rockers here and there and the vocals are excellent.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:19 am

Have played this CD three times over the past couple days! It is outstanding!

PostSubject: Re: Molly Hatchet - Justice   Molly Hatchet - Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Molly Hatchet - Justice
Page 1 of 1