Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone Justice

Go down 
+2
James B.
Metallic Blaze
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:56 am

Anyone like this band?

I love Maria Mckey's voice! She's not bad on the eyes either. Some good 80s stuff here.

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:26 am

Liked her voice

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Count me in! My first exposure to them was the song "Ways To Be Wicked". The two albums they did are quite different IMO. The first one is much more raw than the more slickly produced "Shelter" album.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Love the first Lone Justice record but it's Maria McKee's solo career that holds most of my attention, every album she's released is pure gold. "Nobody's Child", "Drinkin' in My Sunday Dress", "You've Gotta Sin to be Saved", "Absolutely Barking Stars", "Scarlover", "No Gala" etc etc etc..........are incredible songs, brilliant songwriter and voice. What more could you want?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Count me in! My first exposure to them was the song "Ways To Be Wicked". The two albums they did are quite different IMO. The first one is much more raw than the more slickly produced "Shelter" album.

I've never heard their first album. I only have "Shelter". Really like it though.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:57 pm

rattpoison wrote:
Love the first Lone Justice record but it's Maria McKee's solo career that holds most of my attention, every album she's released is pure gold. "Nobody's Child", "Drinkin' in My Sunday Dress", "You've Gotta Sin to be Saved", "Absolutely Barking Stars", "Scarlover", "No Gala" etc etc etc..........are incredible songs, brilliant songwriter and voice. What more could you want?

I'll have to look into her solo career!!!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Count me in as well, Marie McKee's voice is moving and can convey so many emotions.

I love both albums but give a slight edge to their second album 'Shelter'
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Last time I checked, Maria McKee was doing country music with her solo career.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:43 am

tohostudios wrote:
Last time I checked, Maria McKee was doing country music with her solo career.

really?
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Two tumbs up for me as well! Is she still doing music?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:21 am

325ad wrote:
Two tumbs up for me as well! Is she still doing music?

From what I gather she is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lone Justice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lone Justice   Lone Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lone Justice
Page 1 of 1