Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions)

Go down 
+7
stepcousin
Schbopo
GrandNational
QuothTheRaven
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
TheGooch
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Favourite Beatles Album (UK Versions)
Please Please Me
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
With the Beatles
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A Hard Days Night
 0% [ 0 ]
Beatles For Sale
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Help
 0% [ 0 ]
Rubber Soul
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Revolver
 0% [ 0 ]
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Magical Mystery Tour
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
White Album
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Yellow Submarine
 0% [ 0 ]
Abbey Road
 6% [ 1 ]
Let it Be
Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions)   Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:10 am

akeldama wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
akeldama wrote:
I'm not a fan of the Beatles even though I have all of their studio albums and some other stuff (just to have in the collection) but I would go with Rubber Soul or Revolver.

That's odd. Why do you have their albums if you're not a fan? I don't collect Cyndi Lauper just to have. Please to explain.

I don't really know why I have them, maybe b/c people are always raving about them I wanted to see what all the fuss was about one album at a time and since I collect music this was a band I wanted to have in my collection partly because during the times I've said that I don't like the Beatles people have said that's b/c I don't have any of their stuff or I haven't heard this album or that album and I can say that I have and in fact I have 'em all.

Also, I am a huge fan of Wings so I thought the Beatles was the next logical step in my musical explorations.

Fair enough. Cool beans.

Favourite Beatles Album (Uk Versions)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2