Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis

Go down 
+8
GrandNational
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
kmorg
ultmetal
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:24 am

Ahah...Gene look so ugly! His skin is brown and he look dirty.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:48 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Ahah...Gene look so ugly! His skin is brown and he look dirty.

His hairstyle in the early 80s didn't help much either. As he says in the "X-Treme Close Up" video about his fashion/hair choices in those days, "I looked like Beverly Sills... I looked like something I would've f**ked the night before! I looked like the f**kee, not the f**ker!" At least he's got a sense of humor about it nowadays.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:58 pm

Yeah he has a good sens of humour. Always doin' joke. (Not in the Tom Snyder interview...)
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:15 am

Where is the second half of the Tom Snyder interview? Come on guys I want Ace to talk about his Space Bear.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:57 am

I just picked mine up yesterday but have yet to watch it. I got the Budokan bonus disc with mine. I would like to watch it today but I'm about to head out the door to the store and I have a wedding to go to later this afternoon.At least I have it home now.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:07 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Where is the second half of the Tom Snyder interview? Come on guys I want Ace to talk about his Space Bear.

That was a little disappointing.

Also, the Creatures footage, while cool, was a bit of a downer. Haveing the songs faded from one to the next was sort of irritating and having Black Diamond hacked was really annoying IMO. Personally, I was hoping for an entire show from that tour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:56 pm

Yeah there's a lot of things missing. I'm happy bu not f*cking happy.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:49 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Also, the Creatures footage, while cool, was a bit of a downer. Haveing the songs faded from one to the next was sort of irritating and having Black Diamond hacked was really annoying IMO. Personally, I was hoping for an entire show from that tour.

Yeah that was a little weird and it seemed rushed(production wise). I do think that it was funny to have Paul dancing in slow motion as I think, Calling Dr. Love was starting. Oh Paul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:42 am

This song was played too much...Every time I look at a KISS DVD they are playing this one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 am

Quote :
KISSONLINE.com

KISSOLOGY: Volume 2 - 1978-1991 is the best selling music DVD this week, debuting at #1 with over 46,000 units sold since its release on 8/14!!!

Thanks to the KISS ARMY for making KISS #1!!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:36 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Quote :
KISSONLINE.com

KISSOLOGY: Volume 2 - 1978-1991 is the best selling music DVD this week, debuting at #1 with over 46,000 units sold since its release on 8/14!!!

Thanks to the KISS ARMY for making KISS #1!!

Well deserved indeed.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:50 pm

I'm digging it. Already watched the Fridays material a few times.

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 9:35 pm

I,m digging it too! Watched it 2 times watched the Fridays like 10 times and for the rest 2 or 3 time...!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:19 am

Finally got around to watching it all. Really good stuff ! Here's some thoughts of mine:

The international version of KISS Meets the Phantom (with solo material and additional footage) was cool to see.

The Unmasked material sounds so much better live (and got to see 2 cool Ace tunes-2000 Man and New York Groove)

It was great seeing the Fridays material again (actually watched that very show when it premiered)

I too would have liked seeing the entire Creatures show,but I'll take what I can get.

The Hot in the Shade was exactly the same show I saw but instead on Fits Like a Glove,we got Rise To It

The message from Eric Carr at the end of the 3rd disc (as well as the hidden Mark St. John clip) were excellent additions.

Now, bring on Volume III !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:42 am

And after the third we want KISSology Vol.IV : The Missing Things. 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:11 pm

Just watched the 3rd disc I got from Netflix. I was pleasantly surprised how entertaining the Hot In The Shade concert was. Paul's banter about "as long as I have this face, ladies you have a place to sit" was priceless. Smile I was disappointed by the Vinnie Vincent footage. But really the Fridays performance on the second disc made up for it. Damn I love The Oath. Is there a more perfect Kiss song? (hypothetical, BTW)
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 11:51 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Paul's banter about "as long as I have this face, ladies you have a place to sit" was priceless. Smile

Ah! Paul. Classy as ever. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:01 pm

Paul is GOD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:02 pm

WTH! Can somone tell me why on the thing from Last.Fm they are saying that I was listening to Kid Rock?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:05 am

I'm really digging this DVD. The Australia performance is outstanding! I also really like the '88 bonus discs from The Ritz. It's and odd club performance from the Crazy Nights tour. Very cool.

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4