Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kissology Vol II.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Kissology Vol II. Empty
PostSubject: Kissology Vol II.   Kissology Vol II. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 10:16 pm

Who Awaits it? humble

What years will it span?

What concerts will it have?

I hope they have some concerts with vinnie or their dynasty era.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Kissology Vol II. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissology Vol II.   Kissology Vol II. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2007 2:44 pm

I certainly am waiting.

I got Volume I for Christmas, but honestly, I haven't watched it yet. I always end up getting (or buying myself) lots of DVD sets around the holidays, so I'm still working through some stuff.

Originally, Eddie Trunk on VH1 Classic said it was going to be a 3 volume set. But then I've read since that it's going to be a 10 volume set. Then after that Gene mentioned at kissonline.com that ALL of the years will be documented and they will eventually get to everything, including the non-make up years.

Knowing that, my guess is the sets will be in chronological order. So I suppose will '78-81 will be next.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Kissology Vol II. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissology Vol II.   Kissology Vol II. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2007 8:35 am

I'm really hoping Vol. 2 will contain all the stuff that has been rumored; the first show with Eric Carr in NY for the Unmasked tour, something from the Austrialian tour that same year, as well as a full show with Vinnie Vincent from the Creatures of the Night tour.

Kissology Vol II. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kissology Vol II.   Kissology Vol II. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kissology Vol II.
Page 1 of 1