Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis

Go down 
+8
GrandNational
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
kmorg
ultmetal
spiritoradio
thejokeriv
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:38 am

First disc is finish...lol! KISS is so funny...I let you see the movie:lol!: Is this the complet Tom Snyder Intervew? Because I tought it was longer...I saw it on Youtube and it seem longer...

I love the ticket for the movie in the DVD.

Mine is VH00109.

Is this the a serial number for the copie or something like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:14 pm

Second CD finish. It was great! First time I saw the Oath with a great quality or complete. Black Diammond with Eric was great too...! I have a version of it from the Animalize Tour but this one is really better. Now the third one and after the bonus disc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:21 pm

They've done an error on the track list that's a message that I sent to the website:

Hi,
It's about the KISSology Vol.2 DVD. You did a great work but made a mistake about the track list.
You Wrote:
The Spectrum Philadelphia. PA
Dec. 18.1987
''Love Gun''
''Bang Bang You''
''No,No,No''
''Crazy Crazy Night''
''Reason To Live''
But it's
Dec. 18.1987
''Love Gun''
''Bang Bang You''
''Reason To Live''
''No,No,No''
''Crazy Crazy Night''
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:37 pm

What part of Canada are you from?

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 11:56 pm

Do they totally screw over Mark St. John(RIP) on this set? If so, that is pretty lame. I know in the special that aired on VH1 Classic this last weekend they didn't even mention him. They went straight from Vinnie Vincent to Bruce Kulick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:43 am

There's nothing about him. Vinnie ----> Bruce but no Mark...

(I'm from Quebec)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:09 am

spiritoradio wrote:
Do they totally screw over Mark St. John(RIP) on this set? If so, that is pretty lame. I know in the special that aired on VH1 Classic this last weekend they didn't even mention him. They went straight from Vinnie Vincent to Bruce Kulick.

As Paul says in the X-Treme Close Up video, "Mark St. John was the Pope of Kiss." (referring to when Pope John Paul I was elected pope and then died like a week later, so he was the Pope that nobody got to see)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:12 am

There's a photo of him on the back of the DVD. Who saw the little video at the end with Eric? Don't wanna tell what he's saying cuz I want you to se it there's a little gift from him at the End of his vid. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:21 am

They Could have put this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu4yy9Nn75Q

Or one of the three show where he played.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:53 pm

Hey a I saw that on Wikipédia:

August 14, 2007 (U.S.) August 21, 2007 (Canada)

What the hell is that? I bought KISSology Vol.2 yesterday and I'm Canadian. Ult is american and he cant buy it...It's crazy.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 8:56 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
As Paul says in the X-Treme Close Up video, "Mark St. John was the Pope of Kiss." (referring to when Pope John Paul I was elected pope and then died like a week later, so he was the Pope that nobody got to see)

That maybe but it's not like he's Jeff Freholt or anything at least Mark played on an actual album. He is part of "Kisstory" and should be honored as such. Sorry I love KISS but I just feel bad when Paul and Gene make it seem like no one besides Ace and Peter were in KISS and even Ace and Peter get the short end of the stick sometimes. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:10 am

Yeah...I don't really know Mark St.John...I WANT TO HAVE SOME STUFF 'BOUT HIM! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:30 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Yeah...I don't really know Mark St.John...I WANT TO HAVE SOME STUFF 'BOUT HIM! Crying or Very sad

There's not much to know about him, really. He joined KISS to record the Animalize album, then he developed a disease called Reuter's Syndrome which affected his arms & hands so he couldn't play guitar anymore, he never even got to tour with them for that record.

He pretty much disappeared off the face of the Earth after that till he passed away last year. Shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:41 am

Yeah I knew that but he've done 3 shows with 'em.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:25 pm

He went back to teaching guitar after KISS I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:45 pm

Yeah like he was doin' before KISS.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:26 pm

Actually, Mark St. John had a recovery and played with a band called White Tiger following his stint with KISS. Very good album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Yeah, is this the album with the 4 pics?

!R.I.P!

PS: Just look at the Oath in live the voice is not the same it must be difficult to sing...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
They've done an error on the track list that's a message that I sent to the website:

Hi,
It's about the KISSology Vol.2 DVD. You did a great work but made a mistake about the track list.
You Wrote:
Dec. 18.1987
''Love Gun''
''Bang Bang You''
''No,No,No''
''Crazy Crazy Night''
''Reason To Live''
But it's
Dec. 18.1987
''Love Gun''
''Bang Bang You''
''Reason To Live''
''No,No,No''
''Crazy Crazy Night''

Anxious to see this show. I was there for this one. I can't remember if it was this show or Animalize that I sat in the front row center.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:58 pm

This one is great...

I'd like KISS to do more things from the album like The Elder, Crazy Night, Dynasty or Unmasked. Have KISS done any show with Elder's stuff (I mean in the later day) I know that they've done a little part of ''I'' in one show where the people were asking for it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
This one is great...

I'd like KISS to do more things from the album like The Elder, Crazy Night, Dynasty or Unmasked. Have KISS done any show with Elder's stuff (I mean in the later day) I know that they've done a little part of ''I'' in one show where the people were asking for it.

They played "A World Without Heroes" from "The Elder" during their MTV Unplugged show; it's on the CD and in the video that was released from the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:30 pm

Yeah forget this one.I have the CD and I lvoe this version.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:23 am

theres a secret interview with mark st. john in the 3rd disc i think, just click on the KISS logo. Lol it's him being introtuced by Gene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:39 am

I love the Unmasked MTV special. When we see their face it's like...sick They are so ugly without make-up. lol! The only one who look better is Vinnie. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:13 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
I love the Unmasked MTV special. When we see their face it's like...sick They are so ugly without make-up. lol! The only one who look better is Vinnie. Laughing

I remember watching that on MTV when it aired live. I thought the same thing, "DAAAAAAMN Gene, put the makeup back on!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis   KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISSOLOGY Vol 2 Detalis
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next