Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last seen movies

Go down 
+42
the sentinel
akeldama
ZetaReticuli
SideShowDisaSter
Mglaffas81
Wargod
Lewis
exact33
James B.
DallasBlack
T-Roy
Metal Misfit
Orion Crystal Ice
jstate
TheGooch
Thrasher73
MetalH
Addy
sheets
Fat Freddy
Stender
Dave the Boss
DeathCult
holydiver97595
nevermore
thejokeriv
snooloui
FlyingV
Required Fields
manny
iamrockerfun
kmorg
EvyMetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Shiney
Leatherface
tohostudios
Sutekh
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

Last seen movies - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:38 am

Gargoyles:Wings of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:15 am

Monsters vs Aliens

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Shrek Forever After: the last Shrek movie was a great ending to the fairy tale. Not as good as 2, equal to the first, and far superior to the third. Saw it in 3D and once again I'm convinced this type of movie almost demands this format.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:49 pm

The Sandlot - saw this classic with my girls. Great movie, and they enjoyed it.

Outlander -
Spoiler:

Watchmen - Very good! I did not expect it to be good, so I'd been avoiding it. It was more "R" rated than I expected, however. Very dark and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:22 pm

The Watchmen is a great, great movie. Next to Sin City probably the best comic-to-movie transition (+of course 300) I have ever seen. Totally amazing.
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Rambo: First Blood. Totally awesome film, can't believe i've never seen all of it before. Ordered the box set now.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Zdan wrote:
The Watchmen is a great, great movie. Next to Sin City probably the best comic-to-movie transition (+of course 300) I have ever seen. Totally amazing.

I enjoyed Watchmen very much,although I know allot of people that hated it. It certainly helped that I read the comic before viewing the movie though. The story could be a bit confusing, especially if you were looking for a mindless, comic book popcorn movie.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:56 pm

What about those of us who hate mindless, comic book popcorn movies but have also never read the comic?

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:01 pm

tohostudios wrote:
What about those of us who hate mindless, comic book popcorn movies but have also never read the comic?

Come for the superheros, but stay for the giant blue penis.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:05 pm

But will I understand the damn thing?

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:13 pm

I have Zero background on the Watchmen, but liked. (yeah, the blue penis threw me for a loop).

I didn't like Dr. Manhattan's existence...I prefer "super-skilled" vs - "supernaturally-skilled", but it was still fun.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:14 pm

I forgot to mention that the chick from Watchmen.... Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_eek Last seen movies - Page 39 26156 She's insanly good looking. Never heard of her, as far as I know. She's simply stunning.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:14 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I forgot to mention that the chick from Watchmen.... Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_eek Last seen movies - Page 39 26156 She's insanly good looking. Never heard of her, as far as I know. She's simply stunning.

Sold!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Director's Cut is a must. I found it to be understandable, though long, but at the same time I know all about the graphic novel. But if you get in the mood of wanting to just sit back and absorb a huge story movie, with a lot of heavy stuff, it will fill you up. Great film, best it could have been, I don't mind most of the changes from the comic. No cheese, no bad acting. Best comic-film adaptation. What is Marvel thinking with the tripe they put out?
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:33 am

Actually Iron Man and Iron Man 2 are not half-bad. Good action flicks - very much in the vein of the Iron Man stories. And they also have Robert Downey Junior which helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:54 am

I guess it's not in my favor that I'm not a big fan of ol' Shellhead to begin with...but even so, stuff like how Whiplash is just a mix of Crimson Dynamo and the older Whiplash makes it all really confusing and seems unnecessary...especially since we are all just waiting for the Mandarin....and what is going on with Kurt Russell NOT being cast as Nick Fury..Samuel L. Jackson? Great actor but he is not Nick Fury. I do like RDJ in everything he's in, so I enjoy these to some extent anyway, but Marvel's movies just don't feel like they invest enough time and heart to make them timeless and defining to do the characters and stories justice.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Actually Nick Fury in that movie was modeled after "Ultimate Nick Fury" which in turn was modeled after Jackson. That part does fit in Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_biggrin

As for Mandarin - here I totally agree. However I still think Rourke's acting made the part interesting.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
I guess it's not in my favor that I'm not a big fan of ol' Shellhead to begin with...but even so, stuff like how Whiplash is just a mix of Crimson Dynamo and the older Whiplash makes it all really confusing and seems unnecessary...especially since we are all just waiting for the Mandarin....and what is going on with Kurt Russell NOT being cast as Nick Fury..Samuel L. Jackson? Great actor but he is not Nick Fury. I do like RDJ in everything he's in, so I enjoy these to some extent anyway, but Marvel's movies just don't feel like they invest enough time and heart to make them timeless and defining to do the characters and stories justice.

Would your prefer David Hasselhoff?

Last seen movies - Page 39 Nickfu10
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Don't Hassle the Hoff!! Last seen movies - Page 39 778825

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Grace

Didn't really like it. I'm a product of today's faster paced movies, and I can't stand how feeble and whiney the lead actress was. A great possibility that was ruined.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:20 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Don't Hassle the Hoff!! Last seen movies - Page 39 778825

LMAO!!!!!

Did you know that movie was written by the same person that wrote The Dark Night?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:23 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Grace

Didn't really like it. I'm a product of today's faster paced movies, and I can't stand how feeble and whiney the lead actress was. A great possibility that was ruined.

I kinda liked that one but it was rather slow in spots.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Zdan wrote:
Actually Nick Fury in that movie was modeled after "Ultimate Nick Fury" which in turn was modeled after Jackson. That part does fit in Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_biggrin

As for Mandarin - here I totally agree. However I still think Rourke's acting made the part interesting.

Yeah and that bugs me more, either make it 616 or Ultimate universe, don't mix and match... *nerd*

Mickey Rouke does rule Last seen movies - Page 39 11840
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:32 am

Out For a Kill

Typical Seagal film, awful dialogue, terrible acting, hilarious action sequences, just like every other film he's done Last seen movies - Page 39 201269
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:17 am

snooloui wrote:
Out For a Kill

Typical Seagal film, awful dialogue, terrible acting, hilarious action sequences, just like every other film he's done Last seen movies - Page 39 201269

sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last seen movies   Last seen movies - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last seen movies
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next