Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viking movie with metal soundtrack

Go down 
+7
Eyesore
T-Roy
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
James B.
kmorg
Troublezone
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viking movie with metal soundtrack   Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:36 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
There's that new animated movie coming out called "How To Train Your Dragon" about a Viking boy and his dragon (of all things).

That actually looks pretty good. And since I have a 4-year old, I'm sure we'll go see it at the theater.

Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 911681
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Viking movie with metal soundtrack   Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:52 pm

kmorg wrote:

My favorite Viking movie is "Eric The Viking". Very Happy

I was going to mention this one too! Any Monty Python fans out there would at least appreciate this movie. It was directed by Terry Jones and has appearances by Jones and John Cleese. Not as memorable as the Python films, but enjoyable nonetheless. My favorite character is actually the Christian priest who goes on the quest to Valhalla, but can't see any of the mythological creatures because he doesn't believe in them. Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Viking movie with metal soundtrack   Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
There's that new animated movie coming out called "How To Train Your Dragon" about a Viking boy and his dragon (of all things).

That actually looks pretty good. And since I have a 4-year old, I'm sure we'll go see it at the theater.

If I go see this movie, I'm going opening day in full Viking get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viking movie with metal soundtrack   Viking movie with metal soundtrack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viking movie with metal soundtrack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2