Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RATT

Go down 
+22
mr.electric39
Olafsto
MetalFRO
JBall_Z
Getizzyback
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
Temple of Blood
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Gilbert
James B.
Troublezone
Metallic Blaze
krokus
Fat Freddy
Eyesore
nevermore
7thSaviour
ultmetal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:
I would not at all be surprised if Ratt ends up on tour with Poison and/or Cinderella this summer!

That would RULE!!!!!

New RATT - Page 3 11840 New RATT - Page 3 778825

Especially if they hit up the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Clarkston, MI! New RATT - Page 3 604261 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 11840
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:03 pm

Pre-ordered yesterday. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Bret Michaels in on tour with Skynyrd and .38 Special this summer. Poison must be on hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 pm

This work? It's HTML, so you may have to change your preferences.

Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:11 pm

I preordered it. Gonna wait until next Tuesday. New RATT - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks Ken....for posting that !

Sealed the deal for me. The talk of having an 80's vibe was right on.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 am

What James said!
Off to order it now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:33 pm

I pre-ordered an autographed copy last week, but couldn't wait. I don't normally do this, but I listened to the new CD the whole way through, and I gotta say, I think this CD has taken the number one album spot (for now) for 2010. I really really like it.

Last edited by JBall_Z on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:22 pm

I'll admit, this is way better than I expected.
Back to top Go down

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 pm

My only complaint is that you can't tell Carlos Cavazo is in the band. His distinctive sound is kinda squashed by the might of DeMartini.

Heck, does Carlos even play on the album?
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Wow. One of my favorite bands ... has done it again!!!

WOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 am

SpectreFate wrote:
My only complaint is that you can't tell Carlos Cavazo is in the band. His distinctive sound is kinda squashed by the might of DeMartini.

Heck, does Carlos even play on the album?

That was a comment I had when I reviewed 'Infestation' since Roadrunner is getting cheap and not sending out promo discs all we get is the promo player...

Which is ok to hear the material but they don't give you any of the production details.... sorta flying blind....

I thought the whole album just smoked!!!

New RATT - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 am

mr.electric39 wrote:
I thought the whole album just smoked!!!

New RATT - Page 3 Icon_twisted

That's what I'm thinking right now too. I need to buy this one asap.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:09 am

Eyesore wrote:
I'll admit, this is way better than I expected.

Same here. I'm not a big Ratt fan, their greatest hits is enough for me, but I thought the 6 or 7 sounds I let play through sounded pretty good.

It's nice to see these bands coming back around to the sound they're known for instead of following trends or writing for a radio hit.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm

[quote="Metal Misfit"][quote="Metallic Blaze"]
7thSaviour wrote:
I would not at all be surprised if Ratt ends up on tour with Poison and/or Cinderella this summer!

I really miss Poison and Cinderella. Are these guys still playing?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Gilbert wrote:

Cinderella is opening for the Scorpions here in New Jersey next month.

As for the new Ratt tuneage... wow, I have to admit I wasn't expecting much but that sounded pretty righteous.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Cinderella just played a show last week in Philly. A co-worker went and said they sounded great.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:53 pm

[quote="Gilbert"][quote="Metal Misfit"]
Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

I saw Poison live last August! They were great!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:14 pm

this sure was unexpected. The albums sure smokes, and I hope to see them next month. The last time I saw them with Extreme they played a great show, but didn't played a new song or even promoted it
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 am

Gave INFESTATION its first full spin this AM... and I must say I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Especially considering that when it was first announced some time ago, I had ZERO expectations for it...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Gave INFESTATION its first full spin this AM... and I must say I am pleasantly surprised at how good it is. Especially considering that when it was first announced some time ago, I had ZERO expectations for it...

That's AWESOME dude!!!

New RATT - Page 3 604261

I'm really looking forward to it. Sometimes when we don't have any expectations - we're amply blown away. I love it when that happens.

Then there are those times when we are expecting way too much. And man it sucks to be disappointed like that.

(St. Anger comes to mind).
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Love the new Ratt album.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 pm

I spun it twice last night and have it crankin' as I type. Great album!!! New RATT - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

GREAT album!!! Sounds like classic RATT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:17 am

thejokeriv wrote:
GREAT album!!! Sounds like classic RATT!!!!!

New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825 New RATT - Page 3 778825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New RATT - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RATT   New RATT - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RATT
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next