Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RATT Song Streaming

Go down 
+13
exact33
metalheaded
Wargod
Troublezone
dirtracin1
tohostudios
Eyesore
Metallic Blaze
thejokeriv
Metal Misfit
mr.electric39
Schbopo
JBall_Z
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JBall_Z
Metal master
Metal master
JBall_Z

Number of posts : 919

New RATT Song Streaming Empty
PostSubject: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Eat Me Up Alive, the new song from RATT's forthcoming Infestation is streaming at the following link:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/music/RATT--Eat-Me-Up-Alive-3016.aspx

I can't wait until next month. This CD is going to rock. Heck, I can't wait until tomorrow, so I can pick up Armored Saint La Raza at FYE for $9.99. New RATT Song Streaming 11840
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Pretty bitchin'. Might have to pick this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

2 for 2. Sounds like its gonna be a good album!
Back to top Go down
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:18 pm

The entire new Ratt album sounds like the two songs they've teazed us with. Infested sounds like it coulda been recorded right after Out of The Cellar/Invasion of Your Privacy.... great stuff all around....

I'll have a full review posted at Rock Over America.Com in the next couple of days

Last edited by mr.electric39 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:27 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Indeed. A lot of people have said it was going to be a disaster but I've always had confidence that Ratt could get the job done.

I hope they and Scorps hit up DTE Energy Theater near Detroit this summer.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:42 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

O yeah!!! Eat Me Alive reminds me of invasion!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Surprisingly good.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:43 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
Surprisingly good.

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm

YES!!!

Ratt is one of my all time favorite bands biatches!!!!

New RATT Song Streaming 778825 New RATT Song Streaming 778825 New RATT Song Streaming 778825
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:46 am

Now that's much better than the first song released. They're still missing the big hook, though, but that riff is as much a hook as any chorus could be.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:01 pm

I have HIGH hopes for this new Ratt album!!! I'm probably gonna buy it on opening day!!!

4/20!!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:17 pm

sleazeroxx likes this album quite a bit.

Quote :
I was looking forward to Ratt's first studio album in over a decade, but after their average 1999 self-titled return I wasn't expecting too much. So it is with great pleasure to announce that not only has Infestation exceeded my expectations, it completely blew them out of the water! This may just be Ratt's best album since 1986's Dancing Undercover as it captures the band's signature sound perfectly and is heavier and dirtier than either Reach For The Sky or Detonator.
I'm not sure what has lead to the re-energization of Ratt -- maybe it is the addition of Quiet Riot's Carlos Cavazo sharing guitar duties with Warren DeMartini -- but the 'rodent rockers' aren't just phoning this one in. No way, this sounds like a band that is hungry once again... it is the perfect return to form. The opener "Eat Me Alive" harkens back to Invasion Of Your Privacy's "You're In Love", only played with even more aggression. This is exactly what I wanted to hear from new Ratt, although the type of song I never thought they'd be capable of writing again. The lead single "Best Of Me" sounds like Ratt attempting Van Halen circa 1984 while "A Little Too Much", "Look Out Below", "Lost Weekend", "Garden Of Eden" and "Take A Big Bite" are great additions to the band's classic catalogue.
The only time Infestation let me down was on the ballad "Take Me Home" and the final cut "Don't Let Go". It is a disappointing way to end an otherwise perfect CD, an album that rocks hard and displays a legendary band finding their footing once again. Singer Stephen Pearcy sounds great, then again he has always delivered in a studio setting, but it is the tandem of DeMartini and Cavazo that steal the show with riff after riff.
For me Infestation is the biggest surprise in a long time, because I honestly didn't think Ratt had it in them to create music this good at this point in their career. This is a CD that really caught me off guard. All too often an 80s band will say they are returning to their roots only to leave you scratching your head wondering what they are listening to. In this case Ratt was right on the money... Infestation is the rebirth of the classic Ratt sound.

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Wow, really nice review. I'm glad to hear Stephen's voice is good, that's been a concern.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
I have HIGH hopes for this new Ratt album!!! I'm probably gonna buy it on opening day!!!

4/20!!!
Think they'll make the World Series this year? lol!
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm

If you pre-order it from their website, it comes with an autographed booklet. just ordered mine.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Wow! That is really good... Ratt is back!!!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Wow when it first started I thought it was Ratt of old. Definitely be buying this!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

dirtracin1 wrote:
If you pre-order it from their website, it comes with an autographed booklet. just ordered mine.

Awesome! I'll pre-order next week.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 pm

They should of made this album back in the day instead of the crapfest "Detonator".
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:43 pm

Yup, sounds really good! Will definitely have to keep an eye on this one...
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:20 am

RATT IS FREEKING BACK!!! BIATCHES!!!

New RATT Song Streaming 778825 New RATT Song Streaming 778825 New RATT Song Streaming 778825 New RATT Song Streaming 778825 New RATT Song Streaming 778825
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:56 pm

metalheaded wrote:
Yup, sounds really good! Will definitely have to keep an eye on this one...

same here. I was never a huge Ratt fan but this one sounds good so far..

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah !!! I like both songs I heard off this. I actually heard Best of Me on the radio in the Phoenix area when I was on vacation out there at the beginnig of the month(the Pittsburgh area? probably doesn't even know Ratt has a new album out)
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 pm

The new stuff is OK from what little I've heard of it. 7.5/10
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 pm

More like a 10/10 BIATCH!!!

New RATT Song Streaming Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RATT Song Streaming   New RATT Song Streaming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RATT Song Streaming
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next