Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel)

Go down 
+11
kmorg
mr.electric39
Orion Crystal Ice
James B.
Troublezone
stepcousin
ultmetal
Schbopo
Metallic Blaze
tohostudios
MetalRob331
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel) Empty
PostSubject: SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel)   SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am

I am going to post a video daily (Once a day) of some of my favorite players playing my favorite instrument the guitar. These will most likely be instrumentals. Feel free to comment on the video and tell me what you think of the player..

First video is going to be of Gus G and Firewind. I picked this video because of course Gus has been chosen to play for Ozzy and will be on his new cd. Gus is not only amazing he is very fun to watch and it seems to be fun for him. Other player is not to shabby either...

Last edited by MetalRob331 on Fri May 14, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel)   SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:31 am

Gus G is one of my favorite guitarists.

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel)   SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Gus G is one of my favorite guitarists.

Same here!

I can't wait to hear him on the new Ozzy album this year!!!

SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel) 778825
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel)   SHRED THIS (Tommy Emmanuel) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 am