Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only the best for Tommy Lee

Go down 
+5
Olafsto
Fat Freddy
MetalH
Velvet Creation
Tall Tyrion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

Only the best for Tommy Lee Empty
PostSubject: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:27 am

This quote cracked me up. I think it says more about Tommy Lee's view of himself than anything else. lol!

Quote :
TOMMY LEE WANTS JOHNNY DEPP TO PLAY HIM IN FILM:

July 25, 2008

Tommy Lee wants Johnny Depp to play him in a film.

The Motley Crue rocker - who has two children with ex-wife Pamela Anderson - insists the Oscar-nominated actor would be the perfect star to portray him.

He said: "Johnny Depp would be my choice to play me. He's the best ever."

Tommy also revealed he is currently in talks with movie producers to start shooting the film, which will be based on the story of Motley Crue.

He added: "We're working on it. Trying to find the right producers and director and all that sort of stuff!"

Translation: "I'm the best ever, so Johnny Depp is the only person who could ever play me."

Personnaly, if this movie ever did get made, I think they should get some unknown actors to play the band. It would be too distracting to have a big name actor in those roles.
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 am

Do we really need a movie about Motley Crue?
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:49 am

Velvet Creation wrote:

No we don't. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:55 am

I doubt it would ever happen. G'n'R was trying to get a movie made when they were the biggest band on the planet, and that never happened.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of the Crue (I'm not much of a fan), they would really have a difficult time getting any studio to back it and it's doubtful they could raise the cash themselves. They are simply past their prime.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:33 pm

This movie's been lost in development Hell for quite awhile now and is unlikely to be made anytime soon.

Maybe after one of the Crue guys dies it'll get a rush order.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 pm

MetalH wrote:
Velvet Creation wrote:

No we don't. Mad

100% correct...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:50 pm

It was bad enough that they have a book Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:06 pm

Didn't that c*nt Sharon Osbourn say the same thing about Depp playing Ozzy in a movie? He's a great actor and a good lookin' fella, so why wouldn't you want this A-lister to portray you? I refuse to release the rights my bio-pic until I get Depp or Brad Pitt to sign on. And if Charlize Theron signs up to portray my movie-wife, then I'm doing the pic myself.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28430

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Velvet Creation wrote:

I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Once again Motley Crue is trying to convince you that they are more important than they really are. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:29 pm

Schbopo wrote:
It was bad enough that they have a book Crying or Very sad

I loved that book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:28 pm

i'm not suprised....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 pm

syrus, whatever I said about Manowar that offended you, I meant it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:48 am

hahaha, you make the usual mistake to judge people from your keyboard...i guess the middle age crisis came sooner for some people....this perhaps will be suitable for some regressive palm movements....
Only the best for Tommy Lee 2301534756d3e2ea04841a3351beaca553c4e67

or this for some else,hehehehe.....

Last edited by syrus on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:53 am

Syrus, I sure hope you're not an American, because most of what you say never makes sense. If you're an American, you have about a 5th grade vocabulary. And that's being generous.

Moreso in your last post.

Are you so butthurt about what I said about Manowar, that now you're calling me merry? Please, no. I'm not sure I can handle that.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:06 am

the Priest graphic isn't the least bit funny. at least not to anyone educated beyond the 4th grade.

Last edited by mc666 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:07 am

mc666 wrote:
the Priest graphic isn't the least bit funny. at least not to anyone educated beyond the 4th grade.

Syrus must think it's hysterical then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:44 am

of course it's funny.....first grade hyperrealistic japanese humour of the yakuza revisionists with some mallarme influences of the dadaism movement.....
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Quote :
It was bad enough that they have a book

GREAT book! Love The Dirt!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only the best for Tommy Lee   Only the best for Tommy Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only the best for Tommy Lee
Page 1 of 1