Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva

Go down 
+6
Fat Freddy
Dave the Boss
Troublezone
Olafsto
Schbopo
GrandNational
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 am

Quote :

It's an insult for sure. It just depends on how you react to it. You can either sustain it by spitting back (as you said, fair is fair), or you can walk away from it or even ask them to spit again so you can take the power back into your hands. I was taught that turning the other cheek meant taking power over those people that hit/insult you. Basically like, OK you got me, here, hit me again, it's me allowing you to do it, it's not you, your force doesn't have much power over me. It's not about being weak and being abused, it's about standing up for yourself and basically giving them the middle finger and then walking away.

Good point.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:04 am

mc666 wrote:
and an xtian should get tasered every time they look down at anyone else. fair is fair.

and perhaps it should be expanded to anyone who looks down on others. Everyone - regardless of religion - looks down on others they think they are better than.

Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 am

Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Must be frustrating to have the history you and your people have, and not be able to tell about it without being labeled anti semite or worse....

Exactly! I can only pray that things will change before too many of the original inhabitants leave because of the hostile territory.

I wonder if God would be ok with them fighting back? I don't see why they should take the abuse.

That would just be adding insult to injury... not a very wise thing imo.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:37 am

Dave the Boss wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Must be frustrating to have the history you and your people have, and not be able to tell about it without being labeled anti semite or worse....

Exactly! I can only pray that things will change before too many of the original inhabitants leave because of the hostile territory.

I wonder if God would be ok with them fighting back? I don't see why they should take the abuse.

That would just be adding insult to injury... not a very wise thing imo.

I guess all you can do is pray for justice.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:02 pm

The Jews were God's chosen people. But when they rejected Jesus as Messiah, they lost that priveledge (sp?). So they are on equal terms with the rest of us. We all need to accept Jesus Christ as the Saviour.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Found a new article today. Perhaps this shameful act will stop: http://ncronline.org/print/16468
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:54 pm

Just found another article, and I wasn't even looking for it. This one is even more bizarre: http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/united-against-spitting-by-gilad-atzmon.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva   Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Church Flap In Jerusalem: Bad Blood — And Saliva
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2