Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules

Go down 
+11
metalinmyveins
akeldama
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
manny
exact33
thejokeriv
Schbopo
Required Fields
15 posters

Turn on the Night
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Voodoo
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap5%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
The Sign of the Southern Cross
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap36%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
E5150/The Mob Rules
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap32%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
Country Girl
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap9%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Slipping Away
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap0%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Falling Off the Edge of the World
Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_lcap9%Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Over and Over
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28616

Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Empty
PostSubject: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Note that I merged E5150 and The Mob Rules as one, since E5150 is basically just an intro for the title track.

Anyways, my vote goes to The Sign of the Southern Cross. My second choice, if I had to pick, would probably be Country Girl or the title track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Falling Off The Edge Of The World
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Mob Rules
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 am

Mob rules as well...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:43 am

Pretty much love the whole album, but I voted for Voodoo...one of my favorite Iommi riffs from this era.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:47 am

'The Sign of the Southern Cross'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 am

manny wrote:

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 am

Mob Rules
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:28 am

SpectreFate wrote:
manny wrote:

Ditto.

I too would like to indicate my fondness for that particular track.

Fates Warning does a fabulous cover of that song on the "HOLY DIO" tribute album by the way...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:50 am

Title track, without a doubt. That opening riff along with Dio's scream sends me into spastic fits.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40544

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 am

The Sign of the Southern Cross. Excellent track.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm

One of my fave albums of all time, to be quite honest I just closed my eyes and voted, that's how hard it was for me to choose.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:28 pm

the whole album is great...

metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:32 am

Mob Rules, though Voodoo would be a close second.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 pm

The Sign Of The Southern Cross. Such an awesome riff. Turn Up The Night and the title track would also be high up there, even though I prefer the demo version of the title track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 pm

The Sign Of The Southern Cross
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Really hard to pick a favorite but went with Falling Off The Edge Of The World.
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 pm

You should've seperated E5150 from Mob Rules -- Mob Rules is weighing down E5150's votes, it should have at least 30 by now. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules   Favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Mob Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1