Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?

Go down 
+9
Troublezone
nevermore
Approval Guy
Orion Crystal Ice
Dave the Boss
Leatherface
manny
Required Fields
13 posters

The Gates of Hell/Headless Cross
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap38%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Devil and Daughter
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap13%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
When Death Calls
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap31%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Kill in the Spirit World
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Call of the Wild
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Black Moon
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap6%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Nightwing
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_lcap12%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:04 pm

In my opinion, this is easily the most underrated Black Sabbath album. I love it.

My favorite track is definitely When Death Calls, personally, although I like the whole album. Honorable mention goes to the title track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:10 pm

I almost choose 'When Death Calls' but I went for the title track, and I agree completely underrated Black Sabbath album.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40551

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

When Death Calls for me as well. This is definitely an underrated gem. I actually like all songs on it but the one I ended up choosing was the first to spring to mind when I saw the thread title.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:25 am

I'm still not much of a fan of this album, it's just too calculated.

My favorite tracks are Devil & Daughter and Nightwing (which I voted for). Nightwing has a different vibe than the rest of the record and I really like the groove they establish, it's the only track that doesn't sound like Tony Iommi Solo Band trying hard to be Black Sabbath.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19226

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:34 am

When Death Calls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 am

I went with Headless Cross. Great song, great album.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:44 am

toss up between title track and 'When Death Calls'.
Back to top Go down
Approval Guy
Metal novice
Metal novice
Approval Guy

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:34 pm

Black moon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
toss up between title track and 'When Death Calls'.

I agree with this young man.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:24 pm

When Death Calls!!! What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? 11840
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:41 am

It's a toss up between When Death Calls and Devil and Daughter... I voted D.a.D.

It's actually one of my favorite Sabbath records. What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? 11840
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:44 am

...And Geoff Nichols is my favorite keyboardist. He know how to get the right atmosphere for each song.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:13 am

the title track of course.

MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:38 am

Headless Cross

definitely an underrated album.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:05 am

Headless Cross.

This is one of Sabbath's best albums.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm

NIGHTWING!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Headless Cross? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1