Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?

Go down 
+26
Witchfinder
tul
80s Metal Lady
Metal Misfit
manny
ultmetal
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
krokus
BearOnUnicycle
Sword Of The Heretic
Troublezone
Shawn Of Fire
Ravenscraig
MoonChild
Lari
brokentulsa
corplhicks
MetallicSeminarian
mc666
Thelemech
Fat Freddy
akeldama
Required Fields
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Computer God
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap5%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
After All (The Dead)
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap5%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
TV Crimes
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap15%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Letters From Earth
 5% [ 2 ]
Master of Insanity
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap8%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Time Machine
 5% [ 2 ]
Sins of the Father
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap3%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Too Late
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap54%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 54% [ 21 ]
Buried Alive
What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_lcap0%What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 39

AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm spinning this album right now. Although Heaven and Hell is my favorite of all Dio-era Black Sabbath albums (and my favorite Black Sabbath album overall), Dehumanizer is definitely the heaviest.

What is your favorite song off of Dehumanizer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:10 pm

You just HAD to ask that didn't you?  lol! 
I went with "I" but I really like the first two as well but man, 'Dehumanizer' is my fave Black Sabbath record ever.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 pm

I always liked "TV Crime," I bought the album after seeing that video on MTV a bunch back in the day.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:45 pm

I - is such an awesome song, I have loved it since first hearing it back when it was released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:01 pm

I could vote for any of these...

TV Crimes
Letters From Earth
Sins Of The Father
Too Late
I

Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:17 pm

TV Crimes I guess, but really the entire album.

MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 pm

"Time Machine." Just the mention of the title makes me start singing it.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:19 am

"I" is a sick motherf*cker.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:19 am

"I" all the way...one of my top 3 dio era sabbath songs with mob rules and heaven and hell being the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:27 am

Aye "I"
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:06 am

I - can even go as my all time favourite Sabbath song after Symptoms of the Universe!

I love this album as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:51 am

Master of Insanity... hands down!
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40551

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:39 am

The whole album is awesome but I chose Sins Of The Father.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:18 am

Letters From Earth

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

I like the first song, Computer God. Great riff and drum intro! The whole album is good.

Last edited by Troublezone on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

After All (The Dead)
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:09 am

"I" followed closely by "Computer God"
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:30 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I always liked "TV Crime," I bought the album after seeing that video on MTV a bunch back in the day.

+1
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 am

I voted I before reading this and am surprised how many picked it. T.V. Crimes and Master are the songs I usually see as people's favorites.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:37 am

'TV Crimes' got my vote by default. It was the first song whose chorus popped into my mind when I was looking over the list. 'I' might have made it if it was higher up on the track list.  Smile 

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:47 am

I - fantastic live song too
Back to top Go down
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:41 pm

Remember this?  Dio 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 pm

I love the track Sins Of The Father especially because it sounds more like an Ozzy tune. Listen to the intro section "I am the crazy man who lives inside your head..." and you can definitely hear Ozzy singing it. It's kind of a strange, eerie number (it's got the type of rhythm I would describe as "slinky") and then turns into a galloping riff-rocker about halfway. One of the more unique songs from the later Sabbath with Dio albums.

Love the riff at 2:24.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:34 pm

When I saw the first Heaven & Hell tour and they broke out "I", I was completely blown away by how heavy it was. Made me a much bigger fan of that album than I was previously.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17150

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:51 pm

I definitely think "I" is a great, heavy song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer?   What is your favorite song off of Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next