Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman

Go down 
+25
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
Boris2008
Troublezone
Heavy Metal Ninja
candlemass
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
assault_attack
Temple of Blood
metalinmyveins
MoonChild
Lari
Shawn Of Fire
Gilbert
nevermore
Highway Star
Dark Horseman
80s Metal Lady
exact33
Thelemech
glassprison
tohostudios
akeldama
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Round 2. Ding! Ding!!
Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules
Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Vote_lcap60%Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Vote_rcap
 60% [ 21 ]
Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman
Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Vote_lcap40%Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Vote_rcap
 40% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Empty
PostSubject: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:35 pm

The next combatants are a lot more listened to and personally way tougher to choose. What makes it tougher is pitting Mob Rules vs Diary Of A Madman but that will be the deciding factor.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:37 pm

Mob Rules is my favorite album of the four followed by Diary, Blizzard and H&H so I went for Sabbath’s One-Two.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:43 pm

This one was easy for me because I can't stand Ozzy's vocals while I love RJD's voice.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:46 pm

Ozzy's have more standout singles, whereas the Sabbath albums are better listens all the way through. I'll go with the latter.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:47 pm

I like Ozzy’s vocals but he’s no Dio that’s for sure. The one time his voice grates on my nerves is on the latter half of The song Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. He sounds like Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 7:48 pm

I went with Sabbath - Heaven & Hell is a perfect album IMHO.

This was a tough choice as Blizzard is damn near perfect as well.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23270

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:07 pm

Dio

Heaven and Hell and Mob Rules are outstanding!

80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Going with Ozzy because of Diary. I prefer Heaven and Hell to Blizzard, but Diary tips the scales for me.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40544

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 8:14 pm

Tough call but I'm going with Sabbath.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:37 pm

Quote :
The one time his voice grates on my nerves is on the latter half of The song Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. He sounds like Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem.

lol! I won't be able to un-hear that now!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 9:46 pm

glassprison wrote:
Quote :
The one time his voice grates on my nerves is on the latter half of The song Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. He sounds like Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem.

lol! I won't be able to un-hear that now!

Haha! I’m sorry!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:14 pm

Very hard choice but went Ozzy because of Randy.
Back to top Go down
Highway Star
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Highway Star

Number of posts : 480

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeMon Jan 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Ozzy, Diary of a Madman is a classic all the way through, not a bad song on it to these ears.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26445

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 am

I love those Sabbath records. But to be honest when I first got those Ozzy albums I couldn't stop playing them. So my vote is from my 13 or 14 year old self. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:32 am

^truth lol!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:55 am

nevermore wrote:
I love those Sabbath records. But to be honest when I first got those Ozzy albums I couldn't stop playing them. So my vote is from my 13 or 14 year old self. Laughing

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 12:18 pm

Sabbath

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 12:50 pm

tohostudios wrote:
This one was easy for me because I can't stand Ozzy's vocals while I love RJD's voice.

This is me, though I can tolerate Ozzy if the music is really, really good otherwise.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 1:43 pm

Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules because it is BLACK SABBATH!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm not as big of fan of "Blizzard of Oz" as most; I much prefer "Diary of A Madman", but I love both efforts by Black Sabbath. Black Sabbath for the win!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Nothing really beats the vocals/riffs/drumming/songwriting on "Mob Rules" for me.

The solos on early Ozzy and many of the songs were great, but some of the major key chorus and riffs are quite corny. Plus the production hasn't stood the test of time IMHO.

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Lari wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

This is me, though I can tolerate Ozzy if the music is really, really good otherwise.

Yeah I agree.  I probably should have said I don't care for Ozzy's voice but there are some songs he sings on that I really dig.

Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 10:32 pm

Wow! Tough call.. You want me to Pick RJD or Randy Rhoads. Two all time greats..

OK, My favorite of all four records is Heaven & Hell, So Sabbath it is.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeTue Jan 02, 2018 11:58 pm

If you listen to fools....
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 12:01 am

Very close call, but gotta go w/the Ozz-Man on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman   Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Sabbath-Heaven & Hell/Mob Rules vs Ozzy-Blizzard Of Ozz/Diary Of A Madman
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next