Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010

Go down 
+25
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
MetalFRO
bgast1
vanillaviking
ohwellmonkey
sheets
Mglaffas81
Leatherface
Metallic Blaze
zombiewalkin
Lurideath
powermacho
shamgar75
XYZ
Temple of Blood
Metal Misfit
Required Fields
Addy
DeathCult
Schbopo
thejokeriv
Stender
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yeah, this is cracked up to possibly be concert of the year for me.

I can sit through Megadeth to see Slayer I suppose. If Megadeth is last I'll leave early though.

But it'll all be worth it too see Testament and Slayer for me.

Aww, not a Megadeth fan? That's disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Yeah, this is cracked up to possibly be concert of the year for me.

I can sit through Megadeth to see Slayer I suppose. If Megadeth is last I'll leave early though.

But it'll all be worth it too see Testament and Slayer for me.

Aww, not a Megadeth fan? That's disappointing.

I've tried for many years to like Megadeth. They just don't click with me for some reason. I'm sure there are some bands out there like that for you too. I absolutely love Testament and Slayer though.

But yeah, Megadeth just isn't my thing. It's the whiny vocals.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
2 strikes going against me.

1. None of my deadbeat friends want to go. No money, gotta work, kids, etc.
2. My own twins birthday the next day (Sunday). My wife wants to have the party on the same day of the concert.

Stupid kids.

Take the whole family. Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_razz

To the back yard pond or the concert? I don't have that kinda money for either high-priced lawyers or tickets for 4.

The concert... that's why i put the smiley face.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:44 am

Looks like i'm not gonna go because the only seats left are way in the back and priced too high. Maybe they will do a second leg if this tour goes well.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:51 am

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
2 strikes going against me.

1. None of my deadbeat friends want to go. No money, gotta work, kids, etc.
2. My own twins birthday the next day (Sunday). My wife wants to have the party on the same day of the concert.

Stupid kids.

Take the whole family. Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_razz

To the back yard pond or the concert? I don't have that kinda money for either high-priced lawyers or tickets for 4.

The concert... that's why i put the smiley face.

Oh. I guess I misunderstood. I thought you really wanted me to drown my family in the back-yard pond. Now I'll have to work on a better alibi.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:22 pm

I heard a rumor about megadeth dropping out...anybody heard anything about this? I have no idea if this is true or not.
Back to top Go down
ryanmetalman
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ryanmetalman

Number of posts : 274

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:43 pm

I will be attending the Feb 2nd show in Louisville. If Megadeth has dropped out I'm gonna be pissed though since they are the main ones I want to see. It will still be worth the one hour drive to see Testament and Slayer though.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 am

My brother in canada will attend. Lucky bastard Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 447763
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:59 pm

I which I could go, There is going to be one here on NJ IZOD CENTER, but To get there I don't know how Neutral
Back to top Go down
FlyingV
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
FlyingV

Number of posts : 270

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:43 pm

I'll be at the Houston show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3