Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!

Go down 
+13
Joe
7thSaviour
Gilbert
Troublezone
Olafsto
mc666
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Glenn Rogers
Metallic Blaze
thejokeriv
Jesusandmetal23
troublemagnet
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
troublemagnet
Metal Conspiracist

Number of posts : 410

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm

I already got my tickets!! Megadeth is going to do all of Rust in Peace, Testament is going to do the whole Legacy album and Rob Dukes will further tarnish Exodus's iconic status. Plus it's on a Saturday night in Buffalo! Anyone else here seeing them on this particular tour?
Back to top Go down
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I want some tickets, but the shows are a good distance away. I can go a few extra miles.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm

I may go - they are playing locally
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:30 pm

This tour isn't coming here. But otherwise I'd love to go.

Testament and Exodus are two of my favorite bands (I can pass on Megadeth though).

Rob Dukes is a fantastic singer for Exodus! I saw them live a few years ago and they TORE IT UP!!!
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 am

troublemagnet wrote:
I already got my tickets!! Megadeth is going to do all of Rust in Peace, Testament is going to do the whole Legacy album and Rob Dukes will further tarnish Exodus's iconic status. Plus it's on a Saturday night in Buffalo! Anyone else here seeing them on this particular tour?

What's up with Rob? We played with them in San Francisco. He was nothing but a good guy to us...All of the bay area bands are cool people...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:37 pm

troublemagnet wrote:
and Rob Dukes will further tarnish Exodus's iconic status.

Laughing very hard (Larry the Cable Guy voice) I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

What's up with Rob? We played with them in San Francisco. He was nothing but a good guy to us...All of the bay area bands are cool people...

Yeah, I don't know why some of the people here don't like Rob. I always thought he was a natural fit for Exodus.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:55 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Yeah, I don't know why some of the people here don't like Rob. I always thought he was a natural fit for Exodus.
he is... & he has helped Exodus stay relevant. he fits with their current style, & modernizes their sound.

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:10 am

mc666 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

he is... & he has helped Exodus stay relevant. he fits with their current style, & modernizes their sound.

Yeah but modern is a bad bad thing, all the Thrash bands from the 80`s who are still around need to sound exactly like they did 25 years ago, and still write songs that sounds fresh and interesting. Only then will they be relevant arond here kid Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:29 am

I just got my ticket. Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:35 pm

mc666 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Totally agreed bro!!!

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825 Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825 Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825

MC, have you saw Exodus live with Rob yet? Seeing them live is what convinced me that he was the perfect vocalist for them. He fits them like a perfectly snug fingerless glove with spikes on it!!!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm

My brother is attending. Flying straight from Canada.

As for me... Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 308838
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Totally agreed bro!!!

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825 Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825 Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825

MC, have you saw Exodus live with Rob yet? Seeing them live is what convinced me that he was the perfect vocalist for them. He fits them like a perfectly snug fingerless glove with spikes on it!!!
so far i've never had the pleasure of seeing Exodus live. i've had the chance once or twice, i'm just not a live show kind of guy. i only go to maybe one or two per year, if that.

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 am

3/21 ATL!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Their 3/21 ATL show was awesome! Exodus played a greatest hits set plus a song off the forthcoming 2010 release. I really like their current vocalist! He was realy working the crowd up, too! Exodus set rating: 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:17 pm

7thSaviour wrote:
Their 3/21 ATL show was awesome! Exodus played a greatest hits set plus a song off the forthcoming 2010 release. I really like their current vocalist! He was realy working the crowd up, too! Exodus set rating: 9.5/10

WOO HOO!!! Glad you liked the show bro!!!

When I saw Exodus live they TORE IT UP and THEN SOME!!!

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 3505364535_a47964000b
Back to top Go down
Joe
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Joe

Number of posts : 1862

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 pm

Exodus is definitely a great band live! It can get downright scary the way they get the crowd going. I've seen them a couple of times with Rob now, and he has done a fine job.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:42 pm

Joe wrote:
Exodus is definitely a great band live! It can get downright scary the way they get the crowd going. I've seen them a couple of times with Rob now, and he has done a fine job.

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825 Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 778825
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Enjoy the show, I know id enjoy seeing Megadeth
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
SlaytanicPOWER
Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Olafsto wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Metallic Blaze wrote:
Glenn Rogers wrote:
troublemagnet wrote:

Yeah but modern is a bad bad thing, all the Thrash bands from the 80`s who are still around need to sound exactly like they did 25 years ago, and still write songs that sounds fresh and interesting. Only then will they be relevant arond here kid Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_smile

Not totally. Stagnation kills a band. I realize the line between "staying modern" and "Keeping the Faith" is rather gray shaded, but in order for a band to stay relevant they need to evolve in some way.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 am

Addy wrote:
Enjoy the show, I know id enjoy seeing Megadeth
They kicked ass! Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 11840
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:10 am

Metallic Blaze wrote:
7thSaviour wrote:

WOO HOO!!! Glad you liked the show bro!!!

When I saw Exodus live they TORE IT UP and THEN SOME!!!

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 3505364535_a47964000b
That they did, my friend. AND THEN SOME! Easily the most entertaining band of the evening! Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! 11840
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Yeah, out of that set I'd be really stoked about Exodus and Testament.

I might leave when Megadeth came on though.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Quote :
I might leave when Megadeth came on though.

Id leave After Megadeth's set and if they were last Id show up a few hours late so I didnt have to sit through the other two bands
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!   Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth Testament and Exodus March 13th!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next