Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010

Go down 
+25
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
MetalFRO
bgast1
vanillaviking
ohwellmonkey
sheets
Mglaffas81
Leatherface
Metallic Blaze
zombiewalkin
Lurideath
powermacho
shamgar75
XYZ
Temple of Blood
Metal Misfit
Required Fields
Addy
DeathCult
Schbopo
thejokeriv
Stender
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:03 pm

Just as I thought, no Vegas date. Not surprising really. So it's either Long Beach or Phoenix for me. Now I gotta flip a coin and decide if I really want to go.
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:38 pm

If they hit closer to Norfolk, Virginia I will be there.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:09 pm

Schbopo wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Jan. 26 - Tingley Coliseum, Albuquerque, NM

Life is good. Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 25679

I'll be going to that one too!

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 911681
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 pm

zombiewalkin wrote:

I used to live there...NOBODY comes close to Norfolk.

lol!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:36 pm

detuned wrote:
zombiewalkin wrote:

I used to live there...NOBODY comes close to Norfolk.

lol!

Back in the late 80's, early 90;s, everybody came
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm

I've seen Testament and Megadeth, but never Slayer. Maybe this is finally my chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm

detuned wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Take Testament off the bill and you've got a good show.

Fixed that for ya.

Excuse me, what's wrong with Testament? I saw them at Priest Feast, and they blew everyone away! They're brutal! Blow slayer a thousand miles away
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Yeah, I can't recall anything about Testament's performances but it's been awhile since I heard a good review of Slayer live.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Looks like the tickets for the Camden, NJ show are $57.50, plus whatever b.s. charges Ticketmaster decides to tack on. Better start saving up my pennies now.

Out of curosity, are ticket prices for a big tour the same at every venue, set by the artist or do the venues get to set their own price (within reason of course).

Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:07 pm

St. Paul is $63.50, and I'm going... And it will be sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:48 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Out of curosity, are ticket prices for a big tour the same at every venue, set by the artist or do the venues get to set their own price (within reason of course).

Artist sets their price...then each venue tacks on their own operating costs, etc...so it varies by venue.
Back to top Go down
vanillaviking
Metal student
Metal student
vanillaviking

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:48 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I'm about 5 hours from that Ga show, but i think I'll pass.

that & nashville look good to me!
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 pm

I bet Ult is going to Tingley Collesium. Heck, if I can get back to Albuquereque maybe I'll go too. Right now looks like I might have to settle for Chicago.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:57 pm

I'd sit through Slayer to see Testament and Megadeth on the same bill. Too bad the tour stop list SUCKS and is nowhere even in the remote vicinity of where I live. Man, it sucks to live in a state no one knows about...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am

Hopefully i'll go to the Long Beach arena show. They should add Overkill... Megadeth/Testament/Overkill would rule!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:39 am

2 strikes going against me.

1. None of my deadbeat friends want to go. No money, gotta work, kids, etc.
2. My own twins birthday the next day (Sunday). My wife wants to have the party on the same day of the concert.

Stupid kids.

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:40 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Stupid kids.

You could pull a Susan Smith. Surely there is a lake or pond near your home.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

2. My own twins birthday the next day (Sunday). My wife wants to have the party on the same day of the concert.

Stupid kids.

That exact same situation (kid's birthday party on the same day) is what kept me from going to Rob Halford's in-store at Vintage Vinyl a few years back. Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:46 am

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Stupid kids.

You could pull a Susan Smith. Surely there is a lake or pond near your home.

Well, I have the fish pond in the back yard, but I've sorta got attached to the little stinkers. And with the holidays coming up, it would be too much hassle to explain to all the relatives.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Well, I have the fish pond in the back yard, but I've sorta got attached to the little stinkers.

The kids, or the fish? Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Well, I have the fish pond in the back yard, but I've sorta got attached to the little stinkers.

The kids, or the fish? Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_lol

Don't make me choose.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Stupid kids.

Take the whole family. Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 am

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Stupid kids.

Take the whole family. Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_razz

To the back yard pond or the concert? I don't have that kinda money for either high-priced lawyers or tickets for 4.

Metal master
Metal master
SlaytanicPOWER

Number of posts : 679

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 778825 SLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 778825
Ok, now that I have that out of my system, I REAAAALLY wanna go to the Houston event, holy smurf poo man!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Yeah, this is cracked up to possibly be concert of the year for me.

I can sit through Megadeth to see Slayer I suppose. If Megadeth is last I'll leave early though.

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_lol

But it'll all be worth it too see Testament and Slayer for me.

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 778825
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010   Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth/Slayer/Testament to Tour in 2010
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next