Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what does everyone think of Korn?

Go down 
+20
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
Thrasher73
James B.
MetalRob331
Chairman_Smith
XYZ
fingers
DeathCult
ultmetal
akeldama
Schbopo
thejokeriv
manny
Troublezone
Stender
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
Metallic Blaze
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

what does everyone think of Korn? Empty
PostSubject: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:32 pm

What do you think of Korn? Like em? Hate em?

I personally like em a lot. However, I used to hate them. Not sure what happened. I guess it was one day when I saw one of their videos. I really liked it. I went out and got their Greatest Hits and it grew on me. That's the only one I still have, but I've been thinking lately of expanding my collection of their stuff.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 pm

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good one!!

(Cough cough)

Oh wait... you ARE kidding aren't you?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:37 pm

They ruined a KMFDM concert I attended to the point where I had to leave before KMFDM finished their set.

They could put out the greatest album in the history of recorded music and I'd still hate 'em just for that one sin alone.

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:48 pm

I prefer black eyed peas.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 pm

I prefer Journey.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm

I prefer good music.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 pm

I think they better get me a juice box.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm

I would recommend their self titled album and 'Life is Peacy' which is really all you need, I like Korn but I feel they are a band who's influence has been greatly overrated.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:04 pm

Well, I have to be honest with my taste. I like em.

I totally understand why everyone else doesn't though, as I hated them for years.

Not sure why I like em now - but I do.

I'd like to see em live. I hear they put on a good show.

Anyway ... I thought I'd just check to see if there were any others here that liked Korn. Looks like I'm alone. That's okay with me though ...

what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:05 pm

manny wrote:
I would recommend their self titled album and 'Life is Peacy' which is really all you need, I like Korn but I feel they are a band who's influence has been greatly overrated.

Oh wow. One other person likes them too YAY!!

Now I'm not alone anymore.

what does everyone think of Korn? 778825 what does everyone think of Korn? 778825
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:07 pm

By the way ... Korn is NOWHERE near a favorite band of mine. Just to make that clear.

I wouldn't even put them in my top 100 favorite bands list.

But they are a band I like ... but I agree with manny that they are overrated.

I'll pick up those two albums manny! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 pm

What do I think of Korn? I think they suck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:24 pm

I prefer corn.

But seriously, I like em.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:27 pm

I think they suck.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:28 pm

I have one of their CDs. I just don't get it. What is all the hype about? They just don't do it for me whatsoever.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:33 pm

I like corn in my tortillas
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:44 pm

MB, you like Korn and Disturbed. Do you like SEVENDUST?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:53 pm

Quote :
I'd like to see em live. I hear they put on a good show.

Take it from a person who has seen them live (albeit in their early years), if you've never had a migraine headache and want to know what that feels like, by all means go see Korn.

In 1996 (I think), I went to a bill featuring God Lives Underwater, Korn and KMFDM. I think I was the only person in the venue who was familiar with GLU and I enjoyed them.

Next up was a just-breaking band called Korn.

After about 20 minutes, my skull felt like it was going to split open. The mix was sooooooo bass heavy that my head hurt and I felt like I was gonna puke. I had to walk outside and get some air.

I waited outside until a doorman told me KMFDM was on stage. I went back in and managed to hang in until they played "Juke Joint Jezebel" about a third of the way in to their set.

Then I had to leave before I threw up.

I HATE Korn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Metallic Blaze wrote:
What do you think of Korn? Like em? Hate em?

I personally like em a lot. However, I used to hate them. Not sure what happened. I guess it was one day when I saw one of their videos. I really liked it. I went out and got their Greatest Hits and it grew on me. That's the only one I still have, but I've been thinking lately of expanding my collection of their stuff.

Thoughts?

Last edited by fingers on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:32 pm

ultmetal wrote:
MB, you like Korn and Disturbed. Do you like SEVENDUST?

To be honest, I've only heard like one song. It's been years too. So I really can't say. You think I'd like em?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:59 pm

I'll listen to their music. It's hit and miss with me. Sevendust is the better Nu Metal band, in response to Scott's post.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:01 am

Their vocalist sounds like a Manson wannabe and makes me wanna stab puppies.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:17 am

I like Korns s/t I think its an amazing album. Follow the Leader was a let down other then the song Good God. I wasn't a big fan of Freak on a Leash but enjoyed Issues a lot. The Untouchables had some great moments/ Take a Look in the Mirror is a great album as well.

All in all Im not a big fan but they have some great music along with some music that is just trash. I will say this Jon Davis has to be one of the craziest vocalists ever. That man has a style of his own and I love it.

SO yes I like me some KORN...

MB def check out Sevendust an amazing band...
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Everyone has had corn in their poop.... ironic how Korn and poop are synonymous what does everyone think of Korn? 201269 IMHO

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Korn-hole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does everyone think of Korn?   what does everyone think of Korn? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what does everyone think of Korn?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: