Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lizzy Borden news

Go down 
+3
Metallic Blaze
James B.
ultmetal
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote :

Fresh off the main stage at this year’s Rocklahoma festival, Lizzy Borden will finally bring the “Appointment with death show” to the U.S.

The AWD show received rave reviews in Europe and is now about to hit the United States in all its “Blood, sweat and cheers” glory.

Starring: Lizzy Borden, Joey Scott, Marten Andersson, Dario Lorina and Chris Sanders.

The Lizzy Borden Appointment with death show produced spectacular performances on the main stages of some of Europe’s biggest festivals like, “Sweden rock” (Sweden) “Bang your head “and “Keep it true” (Germany) “Kobetasonic “ (Spain) all to rave
reviews unanimously declaring Lizzy Borden the hit of the festivals!

Lizzy Borden
will be performing all of the classic songs like “Me against the world” American metal” “Master of disguise” as well as the new singles “Tomorrow never comes” and “Under your skin” from the latest
Lizzy Borden full length album “Appointment with death”, both songs feature dramatic videos and are in rotation on MTV2. The video “Tomorrow never comes” was nominated for video of the year on MTV2's “Headbangers Ball”.

In a career spanning 26 years, Lizzy Borden
was created in 1983 in Hollywood California. Spitting venom, stage
blood and dripping grease paint while breathing life into bizarre
characters bred precisely for the stage. Theme oriented creations such
as, Love you to pieces (1985) Menace to society (1986) Visual Lies (1987) Master of
Disguise
(1989) Best Of (1994) Deal with the Devil (2000) and Appointment with death (2008) forever cemented icon status to the master showman from the dawn of heavy metal.

Although I am sure you are familiar with the bands 26 year history, I
would be grateful if you could check out the bands myspace or website at

www.myspace.com/lizzybordenband or www.lizzyborden.com which has reviews, full details and sound bites from the bands new CD ‘

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 pm

groovy

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Cool! I hope they come here with this tour.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:13 am

They were great when they were here last time. Lizzy Borden news Headbang

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 am

Sounds great ! I always wanted to see them live.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 am

These guys sorta slipped under my radar back in the day, but the last 2 releases have been phenominal. I wouldn't mind seeing Lizzy live, although it's unlikely for me. Live shows are getting fewer and farther between anymore.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:19 am

I never paid them much attention back in the eighties since I thought they were a "schlock" band due to their stage shows. Too bad because those albums are incredible. I like that they tout that they're playing the "classic songs". So many bands with long careers seem to always want to run away from the older stuff. Hopefully this comes some place close.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:49 pm

I haven't got to see Lizzy Borden since the Master Of Disguise tour. I would love to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:30 pm

I was just cranking "Visual Lies" today. What a killer slab of metal that album is!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lizzy Borden news Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lizzy Borden news   Lizzy Borden news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lizzy Borden news
Page 1 of 1