Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lizzy borden we'll burn the sky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wildcard
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 16

lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Empty
PostSubject: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:04 pm

Has anybody heard this bonus track off of Deal with the Devil? I would love to hear it but I don't want to buy the expensive import lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Lol Thanks
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:29 am

I have it and it's awesome. Too bad I don't share. lizzy borden we'll burn the sky 19976

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:10 pm

lol!!!! nice attitude there.Thanks for the info though
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Is this a cover of the Scorpions' song?

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 pm

yeah it's a cover of the Scorps classic.Just here in the last few days found out that Lizzy Borden covered it.Sounds very interesting and would love it hear it lizzy borden we'll burn the sky 11840
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:48 pm

HMMM.. I'm going to have to find this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lizzy borden we'll burn the sky   lizzy borden we'll burn the sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lizzy borden we'll burn the sky
Page 1 of 1