Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beatles remasters

Go down 
+18
Shawn Of Fire
TheGooch
Sutekh
Neuropete
Troublezone
the sentinel
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
spiritoradio
Schbopo
XYZ
Dave the Boss
akeldama
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
A Handful of Wayne
Chairman_Smith
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:15 pm

The Beatles were there at the same time Elvis was becoming huge. They are one of the most important bands in rock n roll history. Without the Beatles there would be no Sabbath, Led Zep, Doors, etc. You may not like them, but give credit where it's due.

and NO Helter Skelter was not the 1st metal song! Ridiculous thinking! It was rock and roll.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:43 pm

I would not call "Helter Skelter" the first Metal song either...but in as much as it was extremly aggressive and loud for its time, it certainly can be counted as metallic inspiration...IMO, of course.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm

The Beatles remasters - Page 4 83628

So I got the Beatles Mono box from a fantastic seller on eBay. I thought I'd share how hilariously bootleg the thing is. Keep in mind that I bought the "Mono" box. All the CDs say "STEREO" on them, and are indeed the stereo mixes. The "MONO MASTERS" discs were actually the 'PAST MASTERS" stereo discs housed in the Mono Masters artwork. All CDs were loose in the LP reproduction sleeves. The actual ones come house in a thin plastic sleeve inside the larger sleeve, to prevent scuffing. Said LP reproduction sleeves look like they were glued with Elmer's School Paste and hastily assembled by one-armed pygmies. Absolutely horrid. Needless to say, it has been returned for a prompt refund. Smile

I suppose this is some sort of karma.......I'm OK with that.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

My bootleg edition wasn't quite that bad, but it was painfully obvious from the first look that it wasn't legit.

Luckily you're getting your money back.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 am

Never, ever buy that kind of smurf poo off of Ebay...ever....bootleg every time.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Never, ever buy that kind of smurf poo off of Ebay...ever....bootleg every time.

I bought the Elvis 1960's boxset and I am very sure it is a bootleg but I kept it anyway since it was cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beatles remasters   The Beatles remasters - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beatles remasters
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4