Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!

Go down 
+6
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Shiney
Fat Freddy
fingers
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 pm

WHERE'S THE DVD RELEASE ?!?!?!? Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 308838
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
WHERE'S THE DVD RELEASE ?!?!?!? Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 308838

You're not seriously still holding your breath for that, are you? Spheeris has been promising it is "coming soon on DVD" for about five or six years now.

But hey, if ya gots the Sundance Channel on your cable, it's on @ 11 PM (eastern time) tonight and then again at 4:30 AM tomorrow morning. Set your DVR or DVD recorder or whatever you got and stick it to the man!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:31 pm

Still don't see why there's no DVD release, especially since the soundtrack was re-released by Capitol Records in 2011. Razz

Got in a hair band mood yesterday on Spotify and ended up watching Decline II on Daily Motion. Then I went on an online search to find out what happened to the "Wet Cherri Guy", AKA - Reza/Raz/Kim Kelly/Kim Kelly Fox. Apparently he is/was in the furniture business as of a few years ago, according to the former lead singer of Wet Cherri. Would be interesting if someone could actually track down Reza for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:11 pm

I gave up waiting for a legit DVD release of this flick a loooooooonnng time ago. I have a DVD recorder so I made my own when it aired on IFC a while back. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:18 pm

I'm pretty sure I bought a used VHS copy back when I used to work at a video store but I left it behind in Michigan by accident when my girlfriend and I broke up. The cheapest I see them going for these days is $75!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Yeah, I've got a VHS copy that I bought at a video store going-out-of-business sale in the late 90s (it was still sealed 'n' everything!)... I was very surprised a few years later to find out it had become a pricey collectible, I paid less than five bucks for it :cheese:

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39607

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:12 pm

I wonder if that thing is still fetching that kind of interest now that the vhs/vcr market is all but dead? I guess there's still a niche of collectors that would still be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:44 pm

007 wrote:
I wonder if that thing is still fetching that kind of interest now that the vhs/vcr market is all but dead? I guess there's still a niche of collectors that would still be interested in it.

There's one on eBay right now for fifty bucks...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Decline+of+Western+Civilization+Part+II&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XDecline+of+Western+Civilization+Part+II+VHS&_nkw=Decline+of+Western+Civilization+Part+II+VHS&_sacat=0

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39607

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Well I suppose someone out there will be willing to get it. It's amazing what people will blow money on. I wish I had that much disposable income.

And...you know, I never saw that movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!   Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Decline of Western Civilization 2 for FREE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2