Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civilization One - How did I miss this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Civilization One - How did I miss this? Empty
PostSubject: Civilization One - How did I miss this?   Civilization One - How did I miss this? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:52 am

I'm going through Stormy's stuff to find 6 I like the best and I go to Civilization One's myspace.....this is fantastic!! Anyone else like this band?

MySpace.com - The Official CIVILIZATION ONE Metalspace Home - Heavy Metal Valley - Metal - www.myspace.com/civilizationone
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Civilization One - How did I miss this?   Civilization One - How did I miss this? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:02 am

Let me ask you a question Scott.Can you pick any 6 from his site for the treasure lot deal?I thought it was just those select titles that are listed.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Civilization One - How did I miss this?   Civilization One - How did I miss this? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:07 am

Not the Treasure Lot....but if you buy six or more you get $1.50 off each CD. That's been his standard deal for some time now....but it's not connected or mixed with the Treasure Lot deal.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Civilization One - How did I miss this?   Civilization One - How did I miss this? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:18 am

O.K thanks for clearing that up for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civilization One - How did I miss this?   Civilization One - How did I miss this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilization One - How did I miss this?
Page 1 of 1