Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!!   LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:12 pm

You should go for a Zakk Wylde (Book of Shadows) vibe if you're doing the acoustic/rock thing.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!!   LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Troublezone wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Your new music reminds me of Uncle Kracker.

Why do you say that? Please explain. I'm going for an acoustic pop/rock sound but Uncle Kracker? Thats not someone I would want to be compared to. I was thinking more like Rich Ward, John Mayer, Hootie, and some others along those lines...

No offense but when i was listening to one of your songs it reminded me of a Uncle Kracker vibe. One of those easy going reminiscing about a girl type songs.
And being compared to Hootie ain't nothin' to write home about either...

Hootie has a great sound and Darius is one heck of a songwriter that is what i meant by that. As far as doing the Zakk Wylde thing I would love that and when Im not writing the pop hooks Im always playing my riffs and solos but Im missing a band which makes it hard to do stuff like that. Thats why I am doing what I am doing now. Who knows what will come out once I get other guys to jam with..
Back to top Go down

LET MY MUSIC DO THE TALKING!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2