Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!

Go down 
+6
metallicleora
jstate
A Handful of Wayne
nevermore
Smindas
spiritoradio
10 posters
AuthorMessage
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Empty
PostSubject: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm

On Skype right now I'm talking to King Diamond! It's pretty wicked.

Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! 438278 Talk about nervous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Is he naked?
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 pm

I got to interview Michael Kiske and Mat Sinner in person a few weeks ago. I was nervous as hell as well so I get what you're feeling, haha.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Is he naked?

I don't know, but I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Is he naked?

I don't know, but I am.

AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:31 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Is he naked?

I don't know, but I am.

Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Lol
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:29 pm

So what did you say what happened?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:03 am

Well he talked a lot about the dvds for both Mercyful Fate and King Diamond. They should be about 3 discs each and will be to the record company by Christmas.

He also talked about how all merchandise will soon be available through his website, so that he knows all of his products will be up to par with his standards.

He's planning on touring after this next album, he says that his back is almost perfect.

plus a few stories about the road and whatnot.

Me, a guy from Scotland and a guy from Brazil talked with him for about 2 hours. It was definitely a very epic experience.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:45 am

Cool that you got the info on those dvds. Those would've been my first questions. Did he give any further details about what would be on them?

Great news about his back and merchandise too.

If I got King Diamond on the line I would no doubt start babbling on about that Geraldo special where he was presented as satan himself. And how my girlfriend at the time got so distraught (like completely hysterical) over the fact that he was going to steal my soul through his music.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:04 am

I did ask him about an interview that I read from him, during the recording of Mellisa. During the tape playback and interview everyone saw a glass rise up and float across the room, and heard knocks in the wall and things like that. So he talked for awhile about the "goings on" in his haunted apartment and his house in Texas. It was pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:50 pm

I was just reading that story in the liner notes of Melissa. I love how he added in there that they weren't "drunk or anything". Sounds like it was an incredible call.

I don't know anything about skype, but are you able to have a recording of it?
Back to top Go down
metallicleora
Metal student
Metal student
metallicleora

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:47 pm

I remember like it was yesterday the first time I heard Mercyful Fate. I was blown away. It became an obsession. If I would have had money and access back then I would have gotten the album. But all I had was a homemade cassette. Must have been so cool to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:23 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Well he talked a lot about the dvds for both Mercyful Fate and King Diamond. They should be about 3 discs each and will be to the record company by Christmas.

He also talked about how all merchandise will soon be available through his website, so that he knows all of his products will be up to par with his standards.

He's planning on touring after this next album, he says that his back is almost perfect.

plus a few stories about the road and whatnot.

Me, a guy from Scotland and a guy from Brazil talked with him for about 2 hours. It was definitely a very epic experience.

That's all pretty awesome. I'd love to have that kind of experience.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:24 pm

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=144245

Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:51 pm

I got some new King Diamond shoes last week!

Wargod51
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Someone posted the interview they did with King Diamond on Skype. Could this have been the chat you were involved in?

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=144245

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:37 am

nevermore wrote:
spiritoradio wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Is he naked?

I don't know, but I am.

Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Lol

Perverts Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:33 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Someone posted the interview they did with King Diamond on Skype. Could this have been the chat you were involved in?

Yup! That's the one. Sweet! Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Cool Interview thingy. I couldn't listen to the whole thing. It seemed like at one point he just really kept talking too much hahaha. But he's cool like that and its awesome to hear that he seems kind of excited about using Skype to talk to his fans.

I would have asked him some questions like why doesn't Matt Thompson record drums. He seems like a great drummer. Oh and my other question would be who the hell was playing the drums in the Give Me Your Soul Video, that obviously wasn't Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!   Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right at this Moment I'm Talking to King Diamond!!
Page 1 of 1