Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For you Megan Fox fans....

Go down 
+5
Schbopo
tohostudios
Shiney
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
9 posters
AuthorMessage

For you Megan Fox fans.... Empty
PostSubject: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:45 am

Trailer for her new movie Jennifer's Body:

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809969195/trailer

Looks like fun, same production team as Juno.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:16 pm

woowyyy ... like it. sexy.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Megan Fox is hosting tonight's season premiere of "Saturday Night Live." She looks tasty.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:17 am

I have read several reviews and thoughts on that JENNIFER'S BODY film, over at different horror boards and the concensus seems to be it is turdly.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Yeah, Jennifer's Body is really getting slammed.

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:03 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, Jennifer's Body is really getting slammed.

For you Megan Fox fans.... Lmao
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Good for her, saw her on Conan, and well, what happened?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 am

What do you mean "what happened?"

(Megan Fox is in my "pantheon" just saying. Saw Transformers 2......jeepers! For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_eek )
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:32 pm

A visitor at band practice left a burned DVD of "Jennifer's Body" on the giant spool / table and I watched it. Lame movie made in the format of a CW teen TV show. She is a cute girl, but the blonde who co-stars in this has the looks (IMHO)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Yea, that "Jennifer's Body" flick did a pretty fast fade from theatres. Crash and burn Meg!

...that said, I am sooooo renting that when it comes out on DVD.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

The trailers didnt really impress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For you Megan Fox fans....   For you Megan Fox fans.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For you Megan Fox fans....
Page 1 of 1