Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager

Go down 
+11
MetalGuy71
Addy
Onkel Ben
sam
XYZ
thejokeriv
DeathCult
candlemass
manny
Troublezone
akeldama
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:30 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
My point was malmsteen is overrated him self.I never like jimi out side of purple haze and Spanish castle music.he isn't very talented.I can play most of his songs,and i've only been playing for 3 or 4 months now.

Congratulations, you have won the official "MORONIC POST OF THE DAY AWARD".

Since you've already mastered Jimi, how about posting a song sample of yourself playing a few tunes.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
My point was malmsteen is overrated him self.I never like jimi out side of purple haze and Spanish castle music.he isn't very talented.I can play most of his songs,and i've only been playing for 3 or 4 months now.

I look forward to your Youtube videos playing Hendrix songs verbatim.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:26 pm

As a guitar player for the last umpteen years I always find the "First Rays Of The New Rising Sun" album to be a challenge rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:06 pm

sorry not trying to make any one mad.I'm just saying blackmore is my inspiration cause most guitarist are ether him or jimi.By most I mean wind cries,purple(most of it),some spainsh and Star spangled banner.I just don't like him work.I don't know maybe it's cause I'm not in to drugs.I just find him that great of a write.He is over rated you have to admit.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
sorry not trying to make any one mad.I'm just saying blackmore is my inspiration cause most guitarist are ether him or jimi.By most I mean wind cries,purple(most of it),some spainsh and Star spangled banner.I just don't like him work.I don't know maybe it's cause I'm not in to drugs.I just find him that great of a write.He is over rated you have to admit.

A) He is not over rated

b) I am not into drugs, as a matter fact I think drugs suck and I am huge Hendrix fan.

c) The reason Hendrix is cited as an influence, even now 39 years after his death, an inspiration to even Malmsteen is because he was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d) If you don't like his music fine, but to say he wasn't very good as to qualify as some sort of sin.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

manny wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:

A) He is not over rated

b) I am not into drugs, as a matter fact I think drugs suck and I am huge Hendrix fan.

c) The reason Hendrix is cited as an influence, even now 39 years after his death, an inspiration to even Malmsteen is because he was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d) If you don't like his music fine, but to say he wasn't very good as to qualify as some sort of sin.
A)when ever one says he is the best he is a little over rated brain tattler has gone unknown and he is like a riff god

b)I think some songs are good

c)he's said he isnt influenced by him.Brain tattler said that too.

d)he wasn't a good singer.Guitar maybe a little bit.His vocals were kinnda sucky.

plus the whole smashing guitars and stuff he got from the who.He made the who mad and any one who makes the who mad makes me mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Okay, we get the point. I'm too tired to argue.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Actually Pete Townshend and Jimi Hendrix were friends and also Jimi Hendrix had a very cool singing voice and I await your You Tube clippings of you playing Hendrix.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 pm

I hate all the guitar geek talk about Hendrix being overrated, not the point. His voice, his original songs, his band members and his soul.......you cant fake or teach that, not going to find that in guitar tab books.

More important question then rather you can master Hendrix's guitar playing.......can you play some of your own stuff?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:25 pm

rattpoison wrote:
I hate all the guitar geek talk about Hendrix being overrated, not the point. His voice, his original songs, his band members and his soul.......you cant fake or teach that, not going to find that in guitar tab books.

More important question then rather you can master Hendrix's guitar playing.......can you play some of your own stuff?

As usual rattpoison gets to the point and is correct about Hendrix.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

rattpoison wrote:

I just started writing some riffs.=/ need to get a fuzz box and distortion to make them sound evil.Mite just slash my amp up to get the sound though.

Last edited by Am I Evil? on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
rattpoison wrote:

I just started writing some riffs.=/ need to get a fuzz box and distortion to make them sound evil

Start listening to Cheap Trick and Pink Floyd and Satan will bless you with his presence.
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:34 pm

manny wrote:
Am I Evil? wrote:
rattpoison wrote:

I just started writing some riffs.=/ need to get a fuzz box and distortion to make them sound evil

Start listening to Cheap Trick and Pink Floyd and Satan will bless you with his presence.
I want a evil like diamond head.LOL not the god hates cheap trick.New album coming out soon.Cheap trick hates us all.do you guys say save 40 or rip this amp up for a fuzz box?
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Am I Evil? wrote:
Do you guys say save 40 or rip this amp up for a fuzz box?

Being as i am tight ass and a major Kinks fan, i say do a "Dave Davies"!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:41 pm

rattpoison wrote:

Slash your amp with razors?
Back to top Go down
Am I Evil?
Metal student
Metal student
Am I Evil?

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:45 pm

Schbopo wrote:
rattpoison wrote:

Slash your amp with razors?
I should do it.I love me some kinks.Yes a dave davies is slashing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager   Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Hendrix Roadie Claims Jimi Was Murdered By His Manager
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2