Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That's funny....

Go down 
+18
fingers
sam
mc666
James B.
Metal Misfit
chucksteak
Red Kitty
XYZ
Schbopo
GrandNational
Troublezone
MetalRob331
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
manny
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
kmorg
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

That's funny.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's funny....   That's funny.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Hmm... been giving some of their stuff some more listens off and on. I still think it's below average, but I could see them doing a stadium tour now and still sell out.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: That's funny....   That's funny.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:19 pm

manny wrote:
Fred Durst was doing ok as A & R guy he signed or discovered Puddle of Mud and Staind, and other acts I can't recall, I am sure it is Fred Durst feeling the need to be loved by his trailer park fan base.

Now THAT was funny and so dead-on true!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: That's funny....   That's funny.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
GrandNational wrote:
This should make Eyesore happy.
Piss on you! Haha.

And hate me all you want, but I think Significant Other is a great album. And Wes Borland is a brilliant guitarist. I don't like their debut much. Too generic. Their other albums are good, though.

Glad someone else thinks the same of Wes. Chocolate Starfish has my fav song of all the albums

[youtube]