Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The toys you played with as a child....

Go down 
+21
Leatherface
Shiney
jstate
Smindas
XYZ
nevermore
Thrasher73
DeathCult
kmorg
DallasBlack
QuothTheRaven
MetalGuy71
Stender
SAHB Healer
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
the sentinel
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
scottmitchell74
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:08 pm

You'd be amazed the terror you can bring upon a neighborhood with a rock, a stick, and a pile of rotten apples.....
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:15 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
You'd be amazed the terror you can bring upon a neighborhood with a rock, a stick, and a pile of rotten apples.....

Or a bike chain, Im amazed no one ever took a shot at me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am

Hamer12 wrote:
I have always been a pack rat, I still have all my Star Wars, Transformers, Legos, Go Bots, Hotwheels, Matchbox , & all those 70's & 80's goodies.

My parents always made me get rid of stuff when every couple of years when we had a garage sale. One year I had to get rid of one toy and I went with Star Wars. The next time I had to, I decide, I picked He-Man & She-Ra toys. Then Transformers, and later TMNT. I was left with G.I. Joe because that was the only thing still going strong at the time (TMNT started to go down in the early 90s). Then, when I turned 13, I got into the attitude that I couldn't have toys so I gave a friend of mine, who was a year younger, all my G.I. Joe toys. When the Joe toy line was ended I ended up kicking myself for my dunderhead mistake. When the new 3 3/4" characters came out I started collecting them (with the idea to eventually pose them in a display case-something I promise I will do some day). I also found a website that sold old toys. Of course the main characters were expensive but I got some of my favorite underrated characters (Big Boa, Roadpig, Zandar & Zarana, later Destro, and Law & Order). I also got some of the re-released ones. I have long since stopped due to my credit card debt (much of which was a result of my collecting), but I have two boxes full of characters and vehicles.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm

DB - I don't really regret it because it was for a good cause, but I gave all my Star Wars, GI Joe and Transformers to the Police Dept. for Toys For Tots. I often wonder how much they'd be worth now. Plenty, I'm sure. BUT, I was blessed as a kid with a good home and I figure some other poor kids got to use them.

I kept all my Hot Wheels and Matchbox and now that my kiddos have some I get to relive my Hot Wheels Track days. I used to pretend each car was an NFL running back and I'd set up a ramp and let them jump. The car/Running Back who flew the farthest had the most yards rushing that game. I'd add it all up to see who got the Rushing Title. Great memories!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:08 pm

the only toy anyone REALLY NEEDS:

Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:11 pm

tomy train sets were my favourite. i still have them all from when i was three
Back to top Go down
Mortuary
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Mortuary

Number of posts : 498

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 pm

A Chucky Doll, until my father took it from me, smashed his face & threw it on top of the roof. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37652

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:58 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
the only toy anyone REALLY NEEDS:

Laughing very hard ALL KIDS LOVE LOG!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Key cars

I also had an Air Jammer Road Rammer (the car, not the motorcycle)

I had a few Star Wars action figures, but I didn't have very many. Dad and I used to play with them in the backyard.

Anybody remember that red barn that had the double doors, and when you'd open it, it would make a "moo" sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The toys you played with as a child....   The toys you played with as a child.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The toys you played with as a child....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4