Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If You Were To Release A Split CD...

Go down 
+7
DeathCult
James B.
Tall Tyrion
exact33
XYZ
Stender
A Handful of Wayne
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:46 pm

I must say, my Metallic Murder is pretty rad.........
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:57 pm

if you want the whole joining forces thing how about "Combined Power" or "Ageless Alliance"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:32 am

how about: Power To The Metal, Metal Mayhem, Screamin In The Night, Earsplitter, Head Trauma, Thrashin Threw The Town, Unified Cacophony, Wake Up Your Neighborhood, Metal Immolation. with more time I'll probably think of more even chesser names lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Voices Unheard

Joint Forces (a play on what TT said with "Joining Forces")
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Just a guess, but after what you said about the brazilian band, is the group by chance Evil Offering?

let me know when your allowed to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:00 pm

Stender wrote:
Just a guess, but after what you said about the brazilian band, is the group by chance Evil Offering?

let me know when your allowed to.
Nope. There's too many awesome Brazillian bands for you to guess. Haha.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:46 pm

You Make Us Sick, We Make Music
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 pm

DeathCult wrote:
You Stole That, You Stink. lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Tell me it wouldnt sound good though. I think it was an old production company actually.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Rising Force Alliance

Im bad at this..... I give up

I am too!!!

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:55 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Tell me it wouldnt sound good though. I think it was an old production company actually.
I think it's what Alice In Chains published their music under. Might have been used before that, too. I think a band used it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
I think it's what Alice In Chains published their music under. Might have been used before that, too. I think a band used it, anyway.

Close, it was Soundgarden, just looked at the discs. Except the actual name is You Make Me Sick, I Make Music. In partnership with: In One Ear And Out Your Mother. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:50 pm

The brain fails me again. Dammit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:03 pm

So both bands have given a verbal "We're in!" You guys are going to buy this CD, so save your pennies. Right now we're banging out the song details and then we'll settle on a title and send off the contracts.

We'll name names then. One band starts with an F, the other starts with an S.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:

We'll name names then. One band starts with an F, the other starts with an S.

*fingers crossed* Please let it be Freddie Fender and Sha Na Na.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:52 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
You should focus on not being a wanker.
If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 37951:
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Not to sound like an ass, but I wouldn't name it. Just put the CD out. Its just to me becoming very cliche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Not to sound like an ass, but I wouldn't name it. Just put the CD out. Its just to me becoming very cliche.
Don't name it? Tell me how that could even work.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:40 pm

I mean don't try to make an extravagant name. Just call it what it is.

band name/band name split
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I mean don't try to make an extravagant name. Just call it what it is.

band name/band name split
Oh, we're not trying to get crazy or anything. I don't think just calling it Split or whatever is very creative, especially when you've paid $800 for artwork. We're not looking to name it something like Flying on the Flaming Ice Seas of Neptune or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:05 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Flying on the Flaming Ice Seas of Neptune or whatever.

That has a nice ring to it.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Oozing Molten Metal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:07 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Oozing Molten Metal

Yeah and it can be oozing out of a phallic looking volcano on the cover. Smile
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 pm

how about Banana Split? You could have a picture of a Banana Split on the front cover with both bands eating it. On the back the dish is empty and the bands are passed out..... sounds good to me

mmmmmmm........ ice cream.............
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 am

I hope that artwork looks killer!!! I'll still get it regardless what you call it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Were To Release A Split CD...   If You Were To Release A Split CD... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You Were To Release A Split CD...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next