Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Split heaven: Death Rider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

Split heaven: Death Rider Empty
PostSubject: Split heaven: Death Rider   Split heaven: Death Rider Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 2:33 pm

Amazing metal from Mexico:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Split heaven: Death Rider   Split heaven: Death Rider Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 1:07 am

I received this album yesterday morning. Anyone else owns it? Feedback?
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: Split heaven: Death Rider   Split heaven: Death Rider Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2019 1:42 am

Really enjoy this band. All four of their releases are top notch and they sure can write some killer tunes. They have been through quite a few singers since their first release many moons ago; but Jason (singer on the Death Rider disc) is my favorite. I also enjoy the band he and his brother are in - Skelator

This new(ish) record is a kind of return to form for them, as the previous one("The Devils Bandit") took a more 'power metal' approach to the writing structure of the songs, where as they really shine when they write these speedy straight up numbers like these that fill this disc. Super solid band with a super solid discography.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Split heaven: Death Rider   Split heaven: Death Rider Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2019 2:01 am

Another great song i was listening to earlier on my way to work:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split heaven: Death Rider   Split heaven: Death Rider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split heaven: Death Rider
Page 1 of 1