Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Jacobs Dream album

Go down 
+9
Olafsto
powermacho
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
nevermore
Stender
Rex
Fat Freddy
kmorg
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

New Jacobs Dream album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Jacobs Dream album   New Jacobs Dream album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:42 pm

So what are the final thoughts on this one? I started with these guys on Drama, and I was very disappointed after hearing so many great things about them. I've since gotten their first two, which I really dig, and I've come to like Drama as well. It's just not the album you want to start on.

So how is this one? I just came across it on CD Baby. Like many of you, months ago, I had no idea a new one was out. Talk about no fanfare! Damn. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New Jacobs Dream album   New Jacobs Dream album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm on the fence with this one too. I liked Drama of the Ages, but the muffled sound makes it a hard listen. I'm afraid the new one is more of the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Jacobs Dream album   New Jacobs Dream album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:22 pm

It's good but you have to adjust the sound levels so it sounds clearer. I think Drama was a little better.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New Jacobs Dream album   New Jacobs Dream album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 pm

It's on my wantlist, I'll probably see about getting it soon.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Jacobs Dream album   New Jacobs Dream album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Jacobs Dream album
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2