Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Empty
PostSubject: HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)   HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:06 am

Thought some of u Biogenesis and Chaz era JD fans might be interested in my other band! http://www.myspace.com/humanparadox

HUMAN PARADOX PRESS RELEASE
HUMAN PARADOX was formed with the intention of putting together some of the best musicians in Southwest Ohio, the Mid-west and beyond... "A Super-group if you will"! The project came to a realization when vocalist Chaz Bond, known for his previous work with Biogenesis in the Dayton area and current vocalist of Columbus Ohio's Jacob's Dream ( Fans of mainstream Metal and the Christian Metal scene will be familiar with Jacob's Dream 3 album deal with Metal Blade Records ) contacted guitarist Darin Moore and drummer Andy Hall of Legacy to be a part of a truly unique project! Darin and Andy had gained local as well as international notoriety with Legacy's Nightmare Record's deal. Darin has a guitar instructional DVD thru the prestigious Chops From Hell website ( www.chopsfromhell.com ) which features some of the best "Shred" guitar players in the biz! Andy has been gaining notoriety with his incredible double bass drum prowess as well as his recent work with Dayton locals, Negative Process. The band are currently recording their debut cd, "Silent Chaos" at Refraze Studios in Dayton, Ohio and have rounded out the line-up with bassist Steve Harker's incredible skills! Steve, a veteran himself has been members of Ruzzix, 7th Spectrum and Negative Process. The cd is already gaining label interest, even before it's completion and the title track was featured at the 2008 ProgPower USA IX Festival in Atlanta, Ga. last year ( the largest fest of it's genre in North America )! Collectively, the individuals in HUMAN PARADOX have played not only thru out the midwest and Eastern U.S., but also abroad in Germany, Mexico and Puerto Rico as well as having shared the stage with such acts as, Michael Harris, Joe Stump, Arista recording artist Lennon Murphy, Quiet Riot, Penetrator, Russel Allan ( Symphony X ), Chris Caffery ( Savatage ), Tim "Ripper" Owens ( Judas Priest, Iced Earth, Yngwie Malmsteen ), Bobaflex, Fear Factory and Filter just to name a few. Besides a high-energy professional live show, HUMAN PARADOX are dedicated to creating it's own identity, fusing powerful, intellectual lyrics with "shredding" technical guitars and bass along with "thunderous" drums pushing the limits of quality "Metal" to its peak. With intricate songs, HUMAN PARADOX are sure to have a wide appeal, from musicians to fans of modern music - there's something for everyone!
HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Up_arrow HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Down_arrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)   HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 am

I have the demos, so I'll buy any album that eventually come out.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)   HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:25 am

I saw some studio footage this band and i will get the album.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)   HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:37 am

Paragraphs man......paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)   HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMAN PARADOX featuring Chaz Bond (Jacobs Dream, Biogenesis)
Page 1 of 1