Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!

Go down 
+3
Lurideath
James B.
MetalChaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

Number of posts : 96

New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Empty
PostSubject: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:13 pm

New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minipostSubject: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!

Here it is people! "Welcome To My World" From the new album "Beneath The Shadows".

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.
individual&videoid=62797303
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chazbond
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 pm

nice tune, really liked the lead in the begining New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Headbang

too bad you couldn't afford color New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Jk

thanks for sharing it

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:46 pm

Cool video! Good job Chaz!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm

I am glad the band got siged with retroactive records New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Headbang . Me like the video New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! 918552
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Looking forward to getting this new one!

When is the street date?
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Not a shabby video at all and the song itself is stellar. There is a very strong quality to both and they support each other well.

Who is this Denver Black person that did the filming? He sure did some great lighting effects on this video, as I took the time to watch the video without the sound and was impressed at how engaging the story line was presented and how retro lighted it was. The black and white approach worked well. Did you find him or did Retroactive?

Looking forward to the disc.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:26 pm

Denver is a local guy here in Ohio. We found him on our own and shot the vid before we signed on with Retro.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:49 pm

... and when is the new album expected to hit shelves?
Back to top Go down
MetalChaz
Metal novice
Metal novice
MetalChaz

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:48 pm

That is up to the label. It goes into manufacturing this week and the label will release it soon after.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:36 pm

MetalChaz wrote:
That is up to the label. It goes into manufacturing this week and the label will release it soon after.

Very cool! I will plan on buying it!!!

New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! 877540
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!   New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New JACOBS DREAM Video Right HERE!
Page 1 of 1