Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?

Go down 
+23
pricekillers001
DallasBlack
ThrashedOutCobra33
A Handful of Wayne
nevermore
caniplaywithmadness?
Mortuary
Smindas
7thSecond
scottmitchell74
Invader
ghost
krokus
EvyMetal
Olafsto
MoonChild
GrandNational
exact33
Stender
mc666
Tall Tyrion
Fat Freddy
Angelcake Adonisus Fox
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which band is better?
Helloween
Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 68% [ 32 ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Gamma Ray
Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

AuthorMessage
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?   Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 8:57 pm

Helloween
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?   Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Helloween. I am listening to them right now.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?   Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 4:37 pm

I love helloween more, but still voted gamma ray, simply because they never let me down.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6336

PostSubject: Re: Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?   Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Wow ancient thread.

I don't know if the question was meant to be which current lineup is better, or which band has the better discography. I'm going to assume it's the latter. So it's got to be Helloween. Walls of Jericho, the Keepers albums, and then they added to those with albums like Time of the Oath, Better than Raw, Gambling with the Devil and the Dark Ride.

Gamma Ray has amazing albums like Land of the Free, Power Plant and Majestic, but they're not standing on the shoulder of giants, so they don't get the benefit of adding Walls of Jericho and Keepers to their discography.

As for which band is better right now... damn, that's a tough one. Both bands rule!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?   Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:09 am

It's a tie for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?   Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween vs. Gamma Ray, which do you like best?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2