Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show

Go down 
+6
krokus
kmorg
iamrockerfun
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Empty
PostSubject: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:57 pm

Helloween and Gamma Ray will be on the same stage for the Hellish Rock 2007/2008.

Quote :
As already rumoured during the last couple of weeks, it is now confirmed that GAMMA RAY will team up with HELLOWEEN on their upcoming European tour! The tour will kick off mid of November this year, and the line up will be completed by 1-2 additional acts.

Apart from very few festival appearances, this will be the first time ever both bands touring together and bears the possibility of Kai Hansen -GAMMA RAY leader and ex- HELLOWEEN member- entering the stage to jam one or the other classic Helloween-song with his former band mates!

“This is going to be a historical event for all Helloween fans, we are looking forward to have Kai and his band on our tour with us” states Helloween guitarist Michael Weikath.

16. Nov 2007 - HU - Budapest - Petröfi Hall
17. Nov 2007 - SER - Belgrad - Hala Sportova
18. Nov 2007 - BUL - Sofia - Festivalna Hall
19. Nov 2007 - ROM - Bukarest - Agronomia Sport Hall
21. Nov 2007 - TR - Istanbul - t.b.a.
23. Nov 2007 - GR - Thesaloniki - Principal
24. Nov 2007 - GR - Athens - Olympic Properties Arena
27. Nov 2007 - I - Rome - Tendastrisce *
28. Nov 2007 - I - Milano - Alcatraz *
29. Nov 2007 - CH - Dietikon - Stadthalle *
01. Dec 2007 - D - Lichtenfels - Stadthalle *
02. Dec 2007 - D - Bremen - Aladin *
04. Dec 2007 - SWE - Göteborg - Liseberghallen *
06. Dec 2007 - NOR - Oslo - Rockefeller *
07. Dec 2007 - SWE - Lund - Mejeriet *
08. Dec 2007 - SWE - Stockholm - Arenan *
10. Dec 2007 - FIN - Tampere - Pakkahuone *
11. Dec 2007 - FIN - Helsinki - Kaapelitehdas *
14. Dec 2007 - CZ - Plzen - Hala Lokomotiva
15. Dec 2007 - CZ - Zlin - Hala Novesta
16. Dec 2007 - CZ - Pardubice - CEZ Arena
18. Dec 2007 - SK - Kosice - Cassosport Sport Hall
19. Dec 2007 - SK - Bratislava - PKO
21. Dec 2007 - D - Langen - Stadthalle *
22. Dec 2007 - D - Kaufbeuren - All Karthalle *
06. Jan 2008 - F - Paris - Elysee Montmatre *
07. Jan 2008 - NL - Tilburg - 013 *
08. Jan 2008 - UK - London - The Forum *
10. Jan 2008 - B - Antwerp - Hof ter Lo *
11. Jan 2008 - D - Tuttlingen - Alte Festhalle *
12. Jan 2008 - D - Karlsruhe - Europahalle * - KNOCK OUT Festival + more acts!
13. Jan 2008 - D - Oberhausen - Turbinenhalle *
* Axxis as guest
Spain will be announced soon (15.-20. Jan 08)

Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Poster_hellishrock2007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 pm

I believe Kai and the Helloween guys are going to be working on a new project. Or is that Kiske and the guys? Something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:23 pm

Kai will jam with 'em so I guess they will do another album. I should be cool. 🤘
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Phenomenal!!! 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:13 pm

Tonight it's my Kai night...! I'm listening to Wall Of Jericho : Expanded Version and some Gamma Ray...! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37647

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:53 pm

And of course, there are no dates for this tour in the U.S. (*SIGH*)
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:56 pm

interesting both gamma ray and helloween,hope they tour around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:56 pm

Spain will be at the beginning of 2008...I supposed that they will tell us the date for the USA...Later...lol! Mid' 2008?
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 3:22 am

hell yea, i'm in ! December is mine.
taking with me camcorder and record whole 2 shows. tickets on sale. but i have time to buy them.
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:04 am

I'm seeing them in Oslo. And in Novemeber we get a double bill with U.D.O. and Primal Fear! Can't wait!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:18 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Spain will be at the beginning of 2008...I supposed that they will tell us the date for the USA...Later...lol! Mid' 2008?

If they play in Spain near me i will go for shore. I already saw this bands many times but together never of course. For shore KAI HANSEN will get on stage with HELLOWEEN at the end of the night, that will be ultra cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:19 am

Will they play Heavy Metal (Is The Law) ? 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:24 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Will they play Heavy Metal (Is The Law) ? 🤘

I dont think so but that would be great. I think they will play FUTURE WORLD or DR.STEIN. HELLOWEEN realy became popular with the first KEEPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS, but i prefere their debut ep and lp more. SPEED f****** METAL🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:28 am

I was thinking that Kai will sing...Who can tell me more about this jam?
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:35 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
I was thinking that Kai will sing...Who can tell me more about this jam?

Thats true, but KAI sings FUTURE WORLD with GAMMA RAY. Anyway, its possible they will do RIDE THE SKY. That would be great but HEAVY METAL (IS THE LAW) is not something the HELLOWEEN guys stand behind anymore i think, KAI HANSEN yes because he is like a metalgod and very true to heavy metal, but the rest dont believe in it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:44 am

I only know one video of Heavy Metal (Is The Law) it could be f*cking great. I'm just hoping for it!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:47 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
I only know one video of Heavy Metal (Is The Law) it could be f*cking great. I'm just hoping for it!

Yes, never loose your hope brother:D Hail to metal, and hail to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 12:12 pm

I will more than likely go to the UK date, this is something I've waited years for.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:02 pm

krokus wrote:
AceFrehley655 wrote:

Yes, never loose your hope brother:D Hail to metal, and hail to you!!!

Yeah...I mean Heavy Metal (Is The Law) is a Metal anthem.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:24 pm

I think they'll do Ride The Sky.

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:28 pm

I don't see the big deal with Kai and Helloween. I love Helloween, and I think Kai is awesome in Gamma Ray, but I think Helloween's best stuff came after Kai left the band. And it's not like he wrote all the material while he was in the band anyway.

To me, Helloween's best album is Keeper III. Man, I love that album!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:41 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I don't see the big deal with Kai and Helloween. I love Helloween, and I think Kai is awesome in Gamma Ray, but I think Helloween's best stuff came after Kai left the band. And it's not like he wrote all the material while he was in the band anyway.

Sure, I agree. But it will still be cool to hear him back in the band for a song or 2

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:51 pm

kmorg wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

Sure, I agree. But it will still be cool to hear him back in the band for a song or 2
Oh, absolutely! That would be a very cool experience. Actually, didn't it already happen at a festival or two in the past few years? Anyway, it would be cool. It would also be cool to see Deris get out there with Gamma Ray and sing a song or two. That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:47 pm

i think it's cool, but i hope they continue with their bands seperately. i think Gamma Ray is awesome & i think Andi Deris does a great job with Helloween.

i will admit that Walls Of Jericho is my favorite Helloween album though.

Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 6:19 pm

When I saw Helloween a few years back with Deris, they did tons of old stuff, including:

Starlight
Murderer
Ride The Sky
Future World
Eagles Fly Free
Dr. Stein
I Want Out
Save Us
Keeper of the Seven Keys

It would be cool to see Kai Hansen with them for a song or two. Plus, I'd love to see Gamma Ray. 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show   Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helloween and Gamma Ray on the same show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: