Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Movie You Have Seen?

Go down 
+29
ThrashedOutCobra33
XYZ
tohostudios
the sentinel
Leatherface
Stender
Orion Crystal Ice
metalmaniac122
SAHB Healer
UltraMagnus007
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Witchfinder
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
TheGooch
Troublezone
mc666
thejokeriv
Shiney
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
Required Fields
T-Roy
DallasBlack
kmorg
Fat Freddy
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:09 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
imo its def Nepoleon Dynamite

Maybe you would change your mind if he built you a cake, or something.

I wouldnt eat it lol.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:57 pm

DeathCult wrote:
The Matrix

WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 5:04 pm

Required Fields wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
The Matrix

WTF?

i as well thought this was a bad movie. It made directors lean toward more action slow motion computer sequences then just realistic violence.

I personally dislike the unrealistic slow motion fight scenes in movies, and thats what killed the matrix in my opinion
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 7:58 pm

No way is the Matrix the worst film you've seen, thats got to be a joke. You might not like it but seriously, the worst film!!

The worst stinking pile of festering crap ever to pretend to be a film is DATE MOVIE!!

Me and a mate rented it out and thought the first 5 minutes was quite funny. After that it becam so crap tht e carried on watching just to see how bad it could get. Terrible film
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:36 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
No way is the Matrix the worst film you've seen, thats got to be a joke. You might not like it but seriously, the worst film!!

The worst stinking pile of festering crap ever to pretend to be a film is DATE MOVIE!!

Me and a mate rented it out and thought the first 5 minutes was quite funny. After that it becam so crap tht e carried on watching just to see how bad it could get. Terrible film

No, the Matrix IS the WORST film I've ever seen, and I've seen some really bad movies, but that one took the cake. Not just the action, but the whole movie, didn't like the plot for one, and I could really do without Keanu Reeves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:53 pm

You need to see more movies, then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:57 am

I loved the "Wild Wild West" TV show in the 60's. But the movie remake with Will Smith & Kevin Kline blew chunks. They took one of the most interesting characters in TV history (Dr. Loveless) and made him into a boring obnoxious racist in an attempt to make "modernize" him. Heinious movie.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:00 am

Another movie i think is bad is Jason X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:40 am

Howard the Duck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:37 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Jason X

Loved this one, but then I'm a Voorhees freak. The worst of that series was easily "Jason Goes To Hell" Horrible movie.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 12:45 pm

Quote :
I personally dislike the unrealistic slow motion fight scenes in movies, and thats what killed the matrix in my opinion

Agreed! I hate all those slow motion, humans jumping 35 feet and "flying" movies......

Of course, if it's marketed as pure Sci Fi I don't mind flying humans!

LOVE Napolean Dynamite!!

Love all Friday the 13th/Jason movies! All!

Can't in any way say the 2007 version of JLC is hot as much as I want to. Seriously, I actually wasn't kidding with the Grandma reference so maybe I'm biased in that way....

I'm too easy with movies, I guess.

The Hours is one I don't care for, though. I couldn't make it through that thing. I want to be mindlessly entertained and art-house type crap has to be stellar to keep me.....

Howard The Duck is a classic if you were 7-15 or so when it came out!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:28 pm

Halloween 3 that had absolutely nothing to do with the series..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 1:29 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Halloween 3

I'm ashamed to say I liked that one too. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:01 pm

House of 1000 corpses even though i liked The Devil's Reject
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:18 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I'm the opposite.

Rob, you and I are like Superman and Bizarro. Smile

I'll be Bizarro for the sake of arguement.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:45 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Halloween 3

I liked "Halloween III." If it had just been released under the title "Season of the Witch" without the "Halloween" tag attached to it, I think it would be remembered more fondly.

One I can't stand is "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer." The first "I Know..." was no great shakes, but the sequel makes it look like "Citizen Kane." Even my rapturous lust for Jennifer Love Hewitt couldn't make that one watchable all the way thru.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 2:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Even my rapturous lust for Jennifer Love Hewitt couldn't make that one watchable all the way thru.

I can't remember which one it was but the only thing I remember from the movie is JLH in a white shirt in the rain. (wet t-shirt anyone?) I think she had her hands to the sky or something.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:11 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
I'm the opposite.

Rob, you and I are like Superman and Bizarro. Smile

I'll be Bizarro for the sake of arguement.

lol yea
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
imo its def Nepoleon Dynamite
ah come on, really?
Quote :
"You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one
gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bow staff."

f*ckin classic! Laughing very hard

MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 3:52 pm

Not one line in that movie made me laugh. That movie just tried too hard plain and simple just like most comedies do. I like simple humor, humor thats realistic and not based on silly lines.

A lot of ppl i know love this movie so idk..
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:35 pm

Lafawn-duh

"Grandma took a spill at the sand dunes today. Broke her coccyx!"

"There's more where that came from"

This movie is endlessly hilarious!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 5:37 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Halloween 3

I liked "Halloween III." If it had just been released under the title "Season of the Witch" without the "Halloween" tag attached to it, I think it would be remembered more fondly.

One I can't stand is "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer." The first "I Know..." was no great shakes, but the sequel makes it look like "Citizen Kane." Even my rapturous lust for Jennifer Love Hewitt couldn't make that one watchable all the way thru.

I loved Halloween III. Good original plot. In reference to the title, Tommy Lee Wallace didn't want to call it "Season Of The Witch" on it's own, because George Romero had done a film with the same name around 1972 and he didnt want anyone to tink it was jsut a remake. And, the original idea behind Halloween was to have a different original plot each year in the series. II was actually supposed to be the end of Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 12:30 am

Anyone ever see Monster Man i thought this movie was so stupid it was hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:18 pm

I have to agree with Napoleon Dynamite. Just plain stupid. There wasn't really even a point or plot to thaat movie. Just some quirky kid who talks funny and dances at the end. In between that it's just nothing really.
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:40 am

DeathCult wrote:
The Matrix
Thats the best movie ever IMO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Movie You Have Seen?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next