Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Movie You Have Seen?

Go down 
+29
ThrashedOutCobra33
XYZ
tohostudios
the sentinel
Leatherface
Stender
Orion Crystal Ice
metalmaniac122
SAHB Healer
UltraMagnus007
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Witchfinder
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
TheGooch
Troublezone
mc666
thejokeriv
Shiney
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
Required Fields
T-Roy
DallasBlack
kmorg
Fat Freddy
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:49 pm

detuned wrote:
Grease 2.

lol!

The thread should've ended right with this one. NO MOVIE is worse than "Grease 2."

"Reproduction (RE-PRO-DUC-TION!) ... where does the pollen go?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:42 pm

You guys obviously have not been dragged to kid's movies by a six-year-old very often. Or you've successfully blocked the memories.

Pokemon 2000
Kangaroo Jack

Thread over, I win! Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 811939

Ah, the joys of parenting!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:05 pm

I just watched Harold and Kumar escape guantanamo bay the other night and holy crap was that movie just god aweful. their first one about white castle was classic the new one was just so brutal to watch I think I would have rather watched Grease 2.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28459

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:12 pm

I liked Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay, but I definitely like the first one way better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Another one I just watched recently Idiocracy dont watch it..
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I liked Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay, but I definitely like the first one way better.

wow really? I dunno I was in a good mood and wanted to watch it but I just couldnt laugh and I just wasnt interested in even watching it after a while.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:07 am

wild hogs.
thunderbirds the movie (live action)
hitman
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 11:36 am

Date Movie, utter crap. I want the 1.5 hours I wasted on this back.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 pm

I agree that grease 2 sucks.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:24 pm

TheGooch wrote:
wild hogs.
thunderbirds the movie (live action)
hitman

Wild Hogs was good.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 pm

troublezone wrote:
I agree that grease 2 sucks.

...but you gotta admit, at least Michelle Pfeiffer looked smokin' hot in her Pink Ladies satin jacket.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Grease 2 was always a guilty pleasure of mine. We used to constantly sing that Reproduction song. "Where does the pollen go?"

My worst movie would be the Karate Kid 3. The first one is an all-time favorite, the second I liked too. Saw the third in the theater. I honestly thought I was going to get a Rocky 3 like installment. Instead I just got mad that I had wasted time and money on such a terrible movie. I was really angry after. And in those days my movie tastes were not real high. I found something to like about everything. Not the Karate Kid 3.

It came on Starz a few years back and I couldn't resist watching a little. Truthfully, it was not as bad as I remember. Just ultra dull. Maybe the only movie where the supposed love interest has a boyfriend back home and halfway through disappears from the movie to go back home to the unseen boyfriend. Criminal use of Robin Lively who up to that point was the best thing in the movie.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:52 pm

I went with a friend to see Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band back in junior high. I didn't think much about it at the time, because I was a kid, but that movie was on VH-1 a couple years ago, so I watched part of it. Man, what a turd! Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 288219 I couldn't even stay around long enough to watch Aerosmith. That is the ONLY good thing to come out of this movie, the cover of Come Together and even the way that was filmed sucked. Save yourself the pain and just listen to the recording.

I should have known when it was the Bee Gees and Frampton... Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 82702
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25905

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Witless Protection starring Larry The Cable Guy.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 pm

All these parody movies.

Epic Movie sick , Meet the Spartans sick , Disaster Movie (hasn't come out yet, but it looks retarded), Superhero Movie sick , Scary Movie 2 sick ,3 sick ,4 sick

The first Scary Movie was the only funny one.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:50 pm

xyz wrote:
All these parody movies.

Epic Movie sick , Meet the Spartans sick , Disaster Movie (hasn't come out yet, but it looks retarded),

That is as far as I agree with you on that one. Add Date movie to that list as well. There is a way to do spoofs and a way not to do them. The makers of those above suck when it comes to that. Scary Movie 3 is the funniest of that series IMO, but again I love GOOD spoofs (usually only if a Zucker brother-or two-is involved or if Mel Brooks did it [but he hasn't done one in a loooong time]).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:23 pm

Someone mentioned Thomas the Tank Engine in the "toys from your childhood" thread and it made me think of this one: anyone else here unfortunate enough to be exposed to Thomas' full-length feature film debut, "Thomas and the Magic Railroad"? We bought it for our Thomas-crazed son a few years back and WOW, that movie was bad, even by kiddie-movie standards.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Movie You Have Seen?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5