Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The worst of the worst!

Go down 
+12
nevermore
thejokeriv
bgsully
kyleblack
Vexer6
Dark Horseman
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
DakotaRogers
ultmetal
mikeinfla
sovdat
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

The worst of the worst! Empty
PostSubject: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 4:29 pm

Since Killen is the hottest band around here ... Smile

Post some really awful metal here - preferably from classic genres, as I'm sure there exist a million silly grindcore or black metal bands.

I'll start at the bottom - Wheelz of Steel - Volume One LP form 1983. Apparently the band consisted of two brothers, both parapalegics, and a rhythm machine. Hardly metal, and hardly music, yet this vinyl still commands $200 or so (no doubt because it is so awfully bad that it is actually "good"). Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 5:32 pm

LOL! Orgasm of Death!

Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:02 pm

It doesn't get any worse than this in the thrash spectrum.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:07 pm

Before there was Steel Panther, there was ... SNATCH

...and I'm sorry, I know a lot of the Christian Metal nerds 'round here dig Stryken, but they were simply (pun intended) God-awful.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:29 pm

And yes!! I finally found it again, making Killen sound like Dream Theatre

Even by the standard of this thread, this takes some beating!!  sick The worst of the worst! 288219
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 7:42 pm

FF is right, Stryken was terrible.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:10 am

Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 6:13 am

Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:03 am

mikeinfla wrote:

It might be the crack talking but I really don't hate that at all!  (I don't really take crack, honest!!)
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 am

Maybe not the worst but interesting:

And there used to be a funny one (forgot the name of the band) who did a song called "To Hell With Stryper". It was hilarious. Apparently it is no longer on YouTube and no searches come up with anything.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 2:58 pm

I actually like Killer Fox.

Ignite was a pretty lousy band.
Back to top Go down
kyleblack
Metal student
Metal student
kyleblack

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

It might be the crack talking but I really don't hate that at all!  (I don't really take crack, honest!!)

I kinda like this one. The video is horrible. You'd think the band's feet were stapled to the stage, but the song isn't bad. The worst of the worst! 604261

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

...and I'm sorry, I know a lot of the Christian Metal nerds 'round here dig Stryken, but they were simply (pun intended) God-awful.

Styken looked absolutely ridiculous and their production is horrible, but I didn't think the riffs and vocals were that bad. It's more about piss-poor recording quality than anything else IMO.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 6:25 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Styken looked absolutely ridiculous and their production is horrible, but I didn't think the riffs and vocals were that bad. It's more about piss-poor recording quality than anything else IMO.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:50 am

This band makes Betrayal lyrics sound like Dark F Angel!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:12 am

bgsully wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Agreed

Sorry boys - have to go with FF on this one, it's bad... Even when I was 17 and heard it as a new release it was pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25858

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 11:26 am

Boris2008 wrote:

I have a friend who loves this band. No idea why. But he does. lol!

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:44 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:

It doesn't get any worse than this in the thrash spectrum.

Sounds like Miss Piggy decided to front a metal band.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:37 pm

mikeinfla wrote:

And there used to be a funny one (forgot the name of the band) who did a song called "To Hell With Stryper". It was hilarious. Apparently it is no longer on YouTube and no searches come up with anything.

Hey! I dig Horslips a lot. Their Book of Invasions album is a classic. \'arry \'eadbanger

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

Hey!  I dig Horslips a lot.  Their Book of Invasions album is a classic.  \'arry \'eadbanger

I thought that song was purdy darn good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

Hey!  I dig Horslips a lot.  Their Book of Invasions album is a classic.  \'arry \'eadbanger

Try this one.  It's from the late 70s when they tried to lose some of their progressive tendencies and go more "mainstream rock".  

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 7:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
mikeinfla wrote:

Try this one.  It's from the late 70s when they tried to lose some of their progressive tendencies and go more "mainstream rock".  

Me likey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst of the worst!   The worst of the worst! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst of the worst!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next