Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Movie You Have Seen?

Go down 
+29
ThrashedOutCobra33
XYZ
tohostudios
the sentinel
Leatherface
Stender
Orion Crystal Ice
metalmaniac122
SAHB Healer
UltraMagnus007
DeathCult
MetalRob331
Witchfinder
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
ultmetal
TheGooch
Troublezone
mc666
thejokeriv
Shiney
spiritoradio
MetalGuy71
EvyMetal
Required Fields
T-Roy
DallasBlack
kmorg
Fat Freddy
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 9:36 am

troublezone wrote:
Almost anything put out by Lions Gate films. sick

I agree. Lion's Gate puts out a lot of garbage. Can't think of one Lion's Gate film I liked.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:34 pm

any thing with shrek
die another day
films that are too serious

gimme an an action movie any day
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:39 pm

Gingerale Alley.
I actually watched the whole dang movie. I thought that there HAD to be a point somewhere in the movie. There wasn't. 90 minutes of a pregnant lady in a bikini arguing with her husband outside their trailer home.

In the Cut with Meg Ryan. sick

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:46 pm

ROTFLOL! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:54 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Gingerale Alley.
I actually watched the whole dang movie. I thought that there HAD to be a point somewhere in the movie. There wasn't. 90 minutes of a pregnant lady in a bikini arguing with her husband outside their trailer home.

Laughing very hard

I've not seen Gingerale Alley. Who's in it?

But I tote agree about that Meg Ryan flick. In the Cut SUCKED!!! Made me lust too ... DARNITT!!!

Anyway - I normally like Meg Ryan ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:36 pm

That movie with Arnold S and Jamie Lee Curtis where they are spys or something. Anyways, The fight on the hovering jet was the stupiest, most unrealist thing and impossible thing I have ever seen. Got up, threw out an F'inheimer at Arnold and left. Although JLC was pretty smokin' in that one scene.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:39 pm

Quote :
Although JLC was pretty smokin' in that one scene.

Very true! And that wasn't that long ago at all....now she looks like my Grandma...R.I.P.....
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:39 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Oh man, I thought I was the only one who'd seen that piece of turd! I read the novel it's based on several years before the movie came out and it is actually quite good, however, the selling point of the film seemed to be "See Meg Ryan get naked on screen for the first time EVER!" -- unfortunately, by then she was so old that she probably shouldn't have been getting naked on screen anymore... now if she'd done that movie around the mid 80s when she was smokin' (see "Armed and Dangerous" or "InnerSpace") then maybe it woulda been worth watching!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:40 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Anyways, The fight on the hovering jet was the stupiest, most unrealist thing and impossible thing I have ever seen.
IT COULD HAPPEN?!?!?! lol!
TRUE LIES, yes, dumb dumb dumb.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:44 pm

In The Cut?
BTW....are you saying Meg Ryan DIDN'T look good nekid??
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 10:45 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
In The Cut?
BTW....are you saying Meg Ryan DIDN'T look good nekid??

Let's just say that I would've rather seen the 1985 version of Meg Ryan in that movie.
lol!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:05 am

Required Fields wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
well i could just search the databanks of MST3000 for a bad movie. but i think one of the worst has got to be Santa and the martians, or something like that.

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians? My aunt mentioned something about that movie one time.

yeah! that was it, picked it up for .99 in one of those walmart discount bins.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28457

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:48 pm

I looked for information on that movie ultmetal mentioned. The title is Ginger Ale Afternoon, not Ginger Ale Alley. It sounds awful, by the description.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:01 pm

I really like cheesy/bad movies most of the time, especially horror flicks. They are hilarious!

The worst movie I ever saw? Toss up between Random Hearts (Harrison Ford) and Intersection (Sharon Stone and Richard Gere). I'm not a fan of movies like this anyways, but those two are really bad. Nothing redeeming in either one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 4:39 pm

Quote :
TRUE LIES, yes, dumb dumb dumb.

Yeah, that was it. Thanks T-Roy. So bad, even the title was pushed out of my memory.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 5:42 pm

JAMIE LEE CURTIS is always hot...then and now....

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:22 pm

I thought True Lies was a great movie! (no lie)
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:33 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:

I thought it was good, though maybe great is giving it a little too much credit IMHO.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:19 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:

I like True Lies too ... different strokes and all that though ...

Here's a few other movies I hated:

Dumb and Dumberer (o ... k ... )
Crash (can you say OVERRATED to the maxxx???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:36 am

I watched 2001 Maniacs last night, it was funny but really corny and bad.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:43 am

For me it's a tie between Dead Ringers and Hardware. I almost left both of them but I stayed 'til the end and suffered.

True Lies is a masterpiece and I will fight anyone who disagrees!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 6:16 pm

15 minutes of Silent Night, Bloody Night.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:11 pm

imo its def Nepoleon Dynamite
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:30 pm

The Matrix
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 11:05 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
imo its def Nepoleon Dynamite

Maybe you would change your mind if he built you a cake, or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Movie You Have Seen?   Worst Movie You Have Seen? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Movie You Have Seen?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next