Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto Empty
PostSubject: Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto   Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 10:40 am

The Aerosmith guitarist, has announced the upcoming release of his latest solo album titled Sweetzerland Manifesto.

The album, Perry’s first solo release since 2009’s Have Guitar, Will Travel, will feature an all-star cast of guest musicians. Perry’s Hollywood Vampires bandmate and frequent collaborator, actor Johnny Depp drums on Sweetzerland Manifesto and is also the album’s executive producer. Cheap Trick frontman Robin Zander guests on the song ‘Aye, Aye, Aye,’ while David Johansen (New York Dolls) collaborates on three tracks. Also featured – veteran British singer/guitarist Terry Reid, drummer Zak Starkey (The Who, Oasis) and Perry’s sons, Tony and Roman.

All of the Sweetzerland Manifesto tracks were either written by Perry or a collaboration between the guitarist and his guest vocalist; the lone exception is a cover of P.F. Sloan's "Eve of Destruction," featuring Perry himself on vocals while Depp provides drums.

Talking about the ten-track record, Perry said, “It’s going to be interesting to see what songs people gravitate to because there’s such a wide variety of tunes.” The album is set to release on January 18, 2018.

Sweetzerland Manifesto
Track List:

"Rumble In The Jungle" (instrumental)
"I'll Do Happiness" (featuring Terry Reid)
"Aye, Aye, Aye" (featuring Robin Zander)
"I Wanna Roll" (featuring David Johansen)
"Sick & Tired" (featuring Terry Reid)
"Haberdasher Blues" (featuring David Johansen)
"Spanish Sushi" (instrumental)
"Eve Of Destruction" (featuring Joe Perry)
"I'm Going Crazy" (featuring David Johansen)
"Won't Let Me Go" (featuring Terry Reid)

\'arry \'eadbanger

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto   Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 11:20 am

This will be better then anything 'smith has done for a long time.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto   Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto Icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 4:03 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
This will be better then anything 'smith has done for a long time.

I'm revisiting his last 2 solo albums and I'd say your not totally off-base with that comment. They've aged well.

PostSubject: Re: Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto   Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Perry - Sweetzerland Manifesto
Page 1 of 1