Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JOE PERRY PROJECT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

JOE PERRY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: JOE PERRY PROJECT   JOE PERRY PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 5:21 am

Pulled out my old Joe Perry Project albums yesterday.. They are really good albums.. Personally I like them better than the stuff aerosmith was doing... anybody else dig these records?

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12599

JOE PERRY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOE PERRY PROJECT   JOE PERRY PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 9:09 am

I like the first one more than the second. Also, have you checked out the Whitford/St. Holmes album?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

JOE PERRY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOE PERRY PROJECT   JOE PERRY PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2020 3:33 pm

I don't have JP Project but I do have both Whitford/St Holmes albums. If you have Amazon Prime they are free for download. The new one has both albums as one download, it is fantastic. I need to check out JP Project, I remember when I was a kid my older brother had Joe's tapes.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

JOE PERRY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOE PERRY PROJECT   JOE PERRY PROJECT Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2020 7:18 am

I like the first two albums quite a bit, it has that Rolling Stones vibe to it, the third Joe Perry Project album 'Once a Rocker, Always a Rocker' was the first one I owned, and used to love it when I was younger but in my opinion it does not hold that well now, almost 40 years later.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

JOE PERRY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOE PERRY PROJECT   JOE PERRY PROJECT Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2021 11:33 am

JOE PERRY PROJECT 83628

I seem to be going thru a bit of an Aerosmith renaissance this year - I recently read their autobiography Walk This Way,which led me to filling most of the holes in my vintage Smith discography, and currently I'm in the midst of reading Joe Perry's autobiography Rocks (great book BTW).

I'm at the point in Joe's book where he's trying to get the Joe Perry Project off the ground. and as I'm reading I'm thinking to myself "Y'know, I don't think I've ever even heard any of the JP Project," so I am currently listening to Let The Music Do the Talking on YouTube, with I've Got the Rock N Rolls Again in the on deck position... I like what I am hearing so far, definitely worthy of further investigation...  better late than never, right?
Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JOE PERRY PROJECT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOE PERRY PROJECT   JOE PERRY PROJECT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JOE PERRY PROJECT
Page 1 of 1