Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017

Go down 
+12
exact33
glassprison
Witchfinder
mikeinfla
Lari
martinsane
scottmitchell74
nevermore
Required Fields
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:32 am

Saw the Penguins beat the Rangers 4-3 in a shootout.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Watching South Carolina vs Gonzaga

I find myself rooting against Gonzaga for some reason. I guess it's because they're good every year. I mean I won't be devastated if they win and I sure don't hate them but I'd just like to see South Carolina win this one.

The second game will be easier. I want Oregon to destroy North Carolina who I don't like at all.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 7:56 pm

What a comeback by the Gamecocks. They scored 16 in a row to take a two point lead with about 7 minutes left.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Alright, now. Gonzaga moving on. Great game.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 pm

That was a great game.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:59 pm

NC over Oregon by three at the half.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Today I watched the Yankees get clobbered by Tampa Bay (always a good thing).

And now I'm watching San Fran vs Arizona. What a goofy game this is. Madison Bumgarner had a perfect game 5 1/3 innings in and a 3-0 lead but then he gave up 3 and the Diamondbacks tied it up. So what happened next? In the 6th Bumgarner hit his second homerun of the game to put the Giants back on top. He's the first starting pitcher to hit 2 homers on opening day in MLB history.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:06 pm

Great! Baseball is back! The Pirates open tomorrow at Boston. Too bad its at 2:05. I won't be able to watch it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Tonight it's the Cardinals vs The Chicago Maddons on ESPN. I predict if the Cardinals win Maddon will start his season-long whining tomorrow morning. I really don't hate the Cubs even though as a Cardinals fan I'm supposed to but Maddon? Man I hate that d-bag!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 7:42 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Tonight it's the Cardinals vs The Chicago Maddons on ESPN.  I predict if the Cardinals win Maddon will start his season-long whining tomorrow morning.  I really don't hate the Cubs even though as a Cardinals fan I'm supposed to but Maddon?  Man I hate that d-bag!

Maddon is just generally all around unlikeable jackass. The only drawback of the baseball season is his interminable bs.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Needless to say, I'm pulling for the Cards.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:

And now I'm watching San Fran vs Arizona.  What a goofy game this is.  Madison Bumgarner had a perfect game 5 1/3 innings in and a 3-0 lead but then he gave up 3 and the Diamondbacks tied it up.  So what happened next?  In the 6th Bumgarner hit his second homerun of the game to put the Giants back on top.   He's the first starting pitcher to hit 2 homers on opening day in MLB history.

And the Giants bullpen continues to suck big time. First the "setup guy" blew the lead and the new closer Melancon blew the game in the bottom of the ninth. The only bad part is that Fernando "crooked hat wearing" Rodney ended up with the win after he himself blew a save. I don't know what's up with some of these pitchers wearing their hats sideways but I hate it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:27 pm

tohostudios wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

And now I'm watching San Fran vs Arizona.  What a goofy game this is.  Madison Bumgarner had a perfect game 5 1/3 innings in and a 3-0 lead but then he gave up 3 and the Diamondbacks tied it up.  So what happened next?  In the 6th Bumgarner hit his second homerun of the game to put the Giants back on top.   He's the first starting pitcher to hit 2 homers on opening day in MLB history.

And the Giants bullpen continues to suck big time.  First the "setup guy" blew the lead and the new closer Melancon blew the game in the bottom of the ninth.  The only bad part is that Fernando "crooked hat wearing" Rodney ended up with the win after he himself blew a save.  I don't know what's up with some of these pitchers wearing their hats sideways but I hate it.

Hmmm. And I hated seeing the Pirates lose Melancon. He was a reliable closer for them.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 pm

He majorly choked. The Giants had a one run lead and AZ had no one on and two outs. And he gave up two runs.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:21 pm

tohostudios wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

And the Giants bullpen continues to suck big time.  First the "setup guy" blew the lead and the new closer Melancon blew the game in the bottom of the ninth.  The only bad part is that Fernando "crooked hat wearing" Rodney ended up with the win after he himself blew a save.  I don't know what's up with some of these pitchers wearing their hats sideways but I hate it.

I love the Giants bullpen blowing any game. I hope that trend continues all season long!

Watching the Cubs and Cards.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Carlos Martinez has been outstanding so far this game.

But it's already been a typical Cardinal game. They just struggle bringing in guys in scoring position.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 12:20 am

I only watched one out of the Three baseball games today, and that was my AZ Diamondbacks beating the Gnats. Not expecting the Bax to do much this year, but that was a fun game to watch. I honestly thought we were going to get no hit today, but they woke up the bats and poured it on late.

And yeah, Rodney needs to straighten out that hat of his. He's forty, not four.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 7:59 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
I only watched one out of the Three baseball games today, and that was my AZ Diamondbacks beating the Gnats. Not expecting the Bax to do much this year, but that was a fun game to watch. I honestly thought we were going to get no hit today, but they woke up the bats and poured it on late.

And yeah, Rodney needs to straighten out that hat of his. He's forty, not four.

That was a good game. And I hate the Giants so that result was fine by me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 11:56 am

tohostudios wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

I don't know what's up with some of these pitchers wearing their hats sideways but I hate it.

I just read yesterday that the reason he does it, is some sort of tribute to his deceased father. I didn't get the whole story, but sounds like he has a good reason for it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 12:29 pm

That's good to know; it makes it more tolerable. So what is Pedro Strop's reason?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 9:55 pm

Watched the Tarheels win a very ugly game to be NCAA champs last night.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 04, 2017 10:11 pm

nevermore wrote:

I didn't watch any of the game but I assume it was a foul-fest because one of the guys on MLB Network was joking about how next year he hopes the refs call more fouls instead of letting the game flow because free throws just add more excitement to the game.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 7:45 pm

My first baseball action of the year, the Prates at the Red Sox. Currently no score in the top of the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 9:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
nevermore wrote:

I didn't watch any of the game but I assume it was a foul-fest because one of the guys on MLB Network was joking about how next year he hopes the refs call more fouls instead of letting the game flow because free throws just add more excitement to the game.

The 2nd half was a contest to see which ref blew their whistle the most. It would have been nice if the Tarheels could have at least hit some free throws! lol!

Currently watching the Braves vs the Mets.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Red Sox vs Tigers
Dodgers vs Rockies
Red vs Cardinals

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017   What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS Did You Watch Today? - 2017
Page 11 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 27 ... 44  Next