Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All things Metallica

Go down 
+56
Hadley
Wrecked Neck
candlemass
DallasBlack
glassprison
HeavyThrashhead
DevZor
tohostudios
7thSecond
Aaron_D
Wurthless
Addy
Mglaffas81
John Madden
Louder
ShadowAngel
Lari
akeldama
Thrasher73
Vexer6
Thelemech
nevermore
bgsully
the sentinel
Dark Horseman
A Handful of Wayne
kyleblack
mikeinfla
metalinmyveins
mlotek
Troublezone
Runicen
Required Fields
mc666
DakotaRogers
chewie
ZombieHavoc
Gilbert
Fat Freddy
exact33
corplhicks
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Sword Of The Heretic
SideShowDisaSter
Smindas
James B.
MetalRob331
Eyesore
Boris2008
Witchfinder
Temple of Blood
BearOnUnicycle
manny
thejokeriv
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39504

All things Metallica - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 10:48 am

Yeah f they hadn't included that on Garage Inc. then I'd be really interested in this, but as it stands, I really have no use for it.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm

I'm definitely getting the Garage Days remaster. I haven't had that album since I got it on cassette in 1990.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

I have the original and Garage Days, Inc. but I'll still buy the remaster because I'm a lunatic.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Every now and again I do a search for a used copy on disc, but the prices are still out of my range. I will probably grab this even though I already have the tracks on Garage Inc.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 9:57 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Every now and again I do a search for a used copy on disc, but the prices are still out of my range. I will probably grab this even though I already have the tracks on Garage Inc.

I would get it just so I'd have it on a CD that doesn't have their version of "Whiskey In The Jar"... Very Happy

Metal student
Metal student
kyleblack

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 11:25 pm

I pre-ordered the CD Longbox and cassette because I can't help but collect stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9876

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 12:16 am

I already have those tracks on the garage inc comp. I might still get the album though.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2959

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 1:43 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I would get it just so I'd have it on a CD that doesn't have their version of "Whiskey In The Jar"... Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 10:05 am

I have my original copy and the Garage, Inc. version so I see no need for this one. Will they stick with the original concept and sell it for $5.98?

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:00 am

Gave the songs a fresh spin on my way back home today. Still good after all those years.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

The only extra tracks I wouldn't mind on it are Blitzkrieg and Am I Evil?. I hate that they deleted those from Kill Em All.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

The only extra tracks I wouldn't mind on it are Blitzkrieg and Am I Evil?. I hate that they deleted those from Kill Em All.

If i recall well, those 2 tracks are on the garage inc album...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39504

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

You are correct, sir!
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 7:21 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I hate that as well!! I am on the constant lookout for a copy of Kill Em All with those two tracks.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

I hate Garage Inc! They belong on Kill Em All. Don't want to hear them with Turn the Page and Whisky in the Jar.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 9:56 pm

I know they just released a three disc deluxe Puppets (actually had to swap mine as there were 2 disc two and no disc three even though it was brand new) that came with a cassette, but does anyone know if there is a deluxe Lightning or Kill 'em All on the way?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 11:16 pm

Quote :
I hate Garage Inc! They belong on Kill Em All.

Nahh, they belong on the B-side of the "Creeping Death" maxi single!! Razz

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kyleblack
Metal student
Metal student
kyleblack

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 12:01 am

I just remembered that "Last Caress / Green Hell" is messed up on Garage.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7611

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:23 am

the sentinel wrote:
I know they just released a three disc deluxe Puppets (actually had to swap mine as there were 2 disc two and no disc three even though it was brand new) that came with a cassette, but does anyone know if there is a deluxe Lightning or Kill 'em All on the way?

Not in CD format. You need to buy the box sets to get that extra CDs for those two albums.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

Not in CD format.  You need to buy the box sets to get that extra CDs for those two albums.

Bummer! There's no way I am affording those. Thanks for the info, WF. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 pm

METALLICA frontman James Hetfield tops off the coveted ensemble cast of the upcoming thriller "Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile". The film follows the relationship between notorious serial killer Ted Bundy, played by Zac Efron, and his longtime girlfriend, played by Lily Collins, who at the time had no knowledge of the crimes.

The Grammy and multi-platinum- and gold-award-winning artist will be playing officer Bob Hayward, a no-nonsense Utah highway patrol veteran who was the first law enforcement officer to arrest Bundy in 1975 after pulling the killer over and discovering burglary tools in his car but wisely suspecting much worse. While Hetfield has played himself in other films and television productions, this will be his first dramatic role taking on a different character.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12604

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 12:42 pm

Heard he's doing remakes of "Trick or Treat", "Runaway", and "Wanted Dead or Alive" too. James has been quoted as saying that Simmons has been a huge influence on his acting.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Utah Highway Patrolman Hetfield...
All things Metallica - Page 20 Jameshetfieldextremely_638

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Gives him an option for a second career if that "rock band" thing doesn't pan out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All things Metallica   All things Metallica - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All things Metallica
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next