Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Living Things Empty
PostSubject: Living Things   Living Things Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Anyone dig this band?

Last year I picked up their Resight Your Rights EP for $2. I bought it to trade on lala. When someone requested it, I gave it a listen to make sure it didn't skip. Unfortunately, I was totally into the album. Haha. I was pissed, too, because the EP appeared to not be so easy to come by—at the time, at least; I've seen it a few times since. I reluctantly mailed it off.

A few months later I scored another copy of the EP, plus their Ahead Of The Lion full-length—both for $2. At that point the only thing I knew about the band was that the singer has a big mouth which has gotten him shot at and stabbed after shows. Hahaha. But regardless of his outspoken turdliness, this band is excellent! I've become a big fan.

Most of you will know part of the song "Bom Bom Bom," as it was in some commercial. I sort of disliked the song at first because I'd heard the chorus so much, but it's since grown on me.

Not sure what bands you'd compare them to—maybe the Rolling Stones meets T. Rex, or something. Great stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/livingthings
http://www.livingthingsmusic.com

headbanger
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Living Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Things   Living Things Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 am

I love this band! I like the singer's off the wall way of singing. I remember seeing them on late night tv, Conan O'Brien I think. I have Ahead Of The Lions (2005).
Back to top Go down

Living Things
Page 1 of 1