Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+22
Svengo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
James B.
chewie
jstate
iamrockerfun
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
thejokeriv
Required Fields
kmorg
nevermore
Boris2008
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
manny
Leatherface
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18939

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:02 am

But I'm Chris Jericho
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:07 am

Arrow

American Horror Story : Coven
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37648

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:30 am

kmorg wrote:
Let me know how it pans out, FF. I can send it to you if you want.
No luck with the "Rock N Roll Comics" movie on Netflix... but while I was looking for it I discovered the "A Band Called Death" movie that I watched last night so it wasn't a total loss. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:49 pm

Pm me your address, and the dvd will ship asa(icgtt)p (as soon as I can get to the postoffice).

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Priest (2011)

Watched this comic book vampire tale on a whim yesterday and ended up being very surprised to discover that it's basically a vamp variation on The Searchers.  Instead of John Wayne searching for his  niece that has been kidnapped by indians it's an ass-kicking priest who is searching for his daughter who has been kidnapped by vampires.  The dialogue is just laughably bad throughout, but once the characters shut up and the action sequences kick in it's good stupid fun.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Arrow

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:38 pm

TNA Impact
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:40 am

Sons of Anarchy - Still stupid but a very entertaining brand of stupid.

American Horror Story - Coven - That's more like it! This show has really picked up for me in the last couple of eps.

The Cottage - Every cliche in the book, but I enjoyed it. Held the suspense well.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:40 am

Big bang Theory

Michael J Fox Show
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:06 am

Caught up on a few episodes of Parks & Recreation that's been clogging up the Tivo. One of the few big networks shows I still bother with and like. So it should be cancelled any minute now.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:00 pm

I also watched a CNN special called 'The Assisination of John F. Kennedy'. Pretty good doc, showing tons of footage and interviews with journalists that were there, stuff like that.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 pm

Finished Saw II and it was better than I remembered. Maybe seeing it multiple times makes the whole time-distorted plot make more sense.

That's my goal in rewatching this entire series consecutively; I want to trace the overall story arc and see how much of it makes sense and how much of it contains big plotholes.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Finished up the following:

Sherlock (BBC) - season 2
Don't Trust The B**** in Apt. 23 - season 2
The Good Wife - season 4

Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Doctor Who - An Unearthly Child

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 10:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Caught up on a few episodes of Parks & Recreation that's been clogging up the Tivo. One of the few big networks shows I still bother with and like. So it should be cancelled any minute now.
The ratings for that show are pretty bad for network TV, but it still has a chance to survive past this season because of how BADLY all the new NBC comedies flopped this year.  

Parks & Rec and the soon-returning Community at least both have voracious cult followings which help keep them from getting axed.  NBC has tanked on Thursday nights and no matter how hard they try they are never going to come up with a show that can beat Big Bang Theory on CBS (that show continues to increase in viewers, blowing away every other comedy on TV by millions and millions of viewers).  For now they better keep Parks & Rec and Community because they have nothing new to replace them with.

The most recent episode of Parks & Rec managed a 1.0 rating (viewers 18-49) with 2.81 million people tuning in. By comparison the episode of Big Bang Theory from that same evening scored a whopping 5.3 rating with 19 million viewers.
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Smackdown
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 am

S.D. wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
The ratings for that show are pretty bad for network TV, but it still has a chance to survive past this season because of how BADLY all the new NBC comedies flopped this year.  

Parks & Rec and the soon-returning Community at least both have voracious cult followings which help keep them from getting axed.  NBC has tanked on Thursday nights and no matter how hard they try they are never going to come up with a show that can beat Big Bang Theory on CBS (that show continues to increase in viewers, blowing away every other comedy on TV by millions and millions of viewers).  For now they better keep Parks & Rec and Community because they have nothing new to replace them with.

The most recent episode of Parks & Rec managed a 1.0 rating (viewers 18-49) with 2.81 million people tuning in.  By comparison the episode of Big Bang Theory from that same evening scored a whopping 5.3 rating with 19 million viewers.  
I know it's one of those shows that has been on the bubble the last few seasons. After 30 Rock went away, I think it's been struggling. They were moving it around a little this season, trying to grab a foothold for 2 other shows (Shawn Saves the World and Michale J. Fox Show) that NBC was banking on and I don't think it's worked.

Oh well, if it goes away, it goes away. Then I'll have one less reason to watch NBC.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:27 am

Got up early to watch the live global broadcast of the 50th anniversary Doctor Who story -The Day of the Doctor. Well worth it!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:12 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 am

Sutekh wrote:
Got up early to watch the live global broadcast of the 50th anniversary Doctor Who story -The Day of the Doctor. Well worth it!
Just watched and loved it. I don't think that this show gets enough credit for the incredible balancing act it performs. Too serious - not Doctor Who. Too silly - not Doctor Who.

This got it spot on.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:58 am

"Firestorm" (1998)

Hollywood tried to turn former NFL great Howie Long into an honest-to-goodness action hero in this formulaic-but-fun butt kicker. Howie's a Wyoming 'smokejumper' who has to battle a raging forest fire and a gang of escaped convicts (who set the fire in order to cover up their jailbreak). This enjoyable but instantly forgettable popcorn flick tanked at the box office and took Howie's movie career down with it, but William Forsythe is great as the sleazy bad guy and the fire scenes are suitably thrilling.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 am

What inspired this questionable retrospective of Howie Long's film career? I mean, I can't even stand to hear this guy talk on television, I just want to smack him with a 2x4...I couldn't imagine trying to find him believable in a movie. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:23 pm

S.D. wrote:
What inspired this questionable retrospective of Howie Long's film career?  I mean, I can't even stand to hear this guy talk on television, I just want to smack him with a 2x4...I couldn't imagine trying to find him believable in a movie.  Razz 
I caught the tail end of it on Fox Movie Channel a while back and it looked like cheesy fun, so when it popped up as "available" on SwapaDVD I took a gamble on it. I've seen better but I've also seen WAY worse. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Bears vs Rams

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next