Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013

Go down 
+22
Svengo
Orion Crystal Ice
Wurthless
James B.
chewie
jstate
iamrockerfun
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
Sutekh
thejokeriv
Required Fields
kmorg
nevermore
Boris2008
corplhicks
exact33
tohostudios
Fat Freddy
manny
Leatherface
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Started Saw 6 today. Nice opening trap in this one that I forgot about.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Stargate SG1 - Season 4

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12620

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Prometheus
The Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Chuck - Season 2.

This lighthearted, goofy spy show was just what I needed right now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:08 pm

SEC Championship Game

Neither team played any defense as Auburn beat Missouri 59-42.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am

Watched Ohio State lose to the Michigan State Spartans.... What an upset!!!!!

Well, it's better than watching Ohio State blow it in the BCS Championship game like they do!

It looks like Auburn and Florida State will now face off in that one and the Spartans go to the Rose Bowl to meet Stanford(my Bay Area team). For the Spartans, they said it was the first time in 25 years.....

Now I need to find out if my hometown San Jose State Spartans made it to a bowl game Smile
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18937

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:24 am

AM Raw
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:32 am

Went to see The Hunger Games:Catching Fire with my son yesterday - great flick, better than the first. Jennifer Lawrence is fantastic in it.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39590

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Re-Animator - a great 80s flick. It's got everything, great gore,nudity and an overall campiness to it.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Steelers vs Dolphins
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 pm

007 wrote:
Re-Animator - a great 80s flick. It's got everything, great gore,nudity and an overall campiness to it.

One of my all-time favorite movies.

And am I the only one who thinks Dr. Carl Hill look a LOT like John Kerry?

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:22 pm

watched the Eagles beat Detroit in a Winter Wonderland!

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 pm

exact33 wrote:
watched the Eagles beat Detroit in a Winter Wonderland!
I watched that game too. Man, when the Eagles offense finally woke up and figured out how to play on a frozen turf, they were unstoppable.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28442

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Family Guy tonight was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5065

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 pm

The High Cost of Living
Skins: Fire
That 70's Show, Season 4
Fawlty Towers, Series 1
Squidbillies, Season 1
Bob's Burgers, Season 1
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:56 am

"Iron Man 3" (2013)

Tony Stark's suffering from a bout of post-traumatic stress syndrome brought on by his 'Avengers' experience, just as a terrorist named The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) starts blowin' a whole lotta sh*t up around the U.S. Can Tony shake off his personal demons and get back to kickin' some bad-guy butt again? Well, duh. This third chapter is far better than the blah "Iron Man 2," with more humor and of course plenty of action.

Robert Downey Jr. gets to flex some action-hero muscles outside of the Iron Man suit, and Gwyneth 'Pepper Potts' Paltrow is given more to do than the standard damsel-in-distress routine for a change. The end credits promise that 'Tony Stark will return,' ala James Bond, which is fine by me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:09 am

Sleepy Hollow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The end credits promise that 'Tony Stark will return,' ala James Bond, which is fine by me.

It will be interesting to see whether Iron Man will return with Downey portraying him. At this moment Downey is only contracted through the next Avengers movie and he is so expensive you could bankroll a major studio film for the same amount of money he gets paid (after all the profit participation was done Downey walked away with over $50 million for Avengers). We'll see if his ever-increasing salary allows him to return as Iron Man in another film after Avengers 2.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:56 pm

S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
The end credits promise that 'Tony Stark will return,' ala James Bond, which is fine by me.

It will be interesting to see whether Iron Man will return with Downey portraying him.  At this moment Downey is only contracted through the next Avengers movie and he is so expensive you could bankroll a major studio film for the same amount of money he gets paid (after all the profit participation was done Downey walked away with over $50 million for Avengers).  We'll see if his ever-increasing salary allows him to return as Iron Man in another film after Avengers 2.  

Not to mention he's 48. He's no spring chicken. Just thank God he's a man in Hollywood. A 48 year old female star would have been taken out to the back of the barn and put down.

And counting the Avengers sequel, that will be his 5th time as the same character. Flighty artsy types like that won't want to be "stifled creatively". He'll do the Sean Connery/James Bond thing. He'll walk away for awhile, then come back when he's 60+ and offered a tanker truck full of cash to play "an older, but wiser Tony Stark".

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:05 pm

I dunno, if I were Robert Downey Jr. I'd cling to his two franchise roles (Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes) like a fly on a turd, strictly out of sheer gratitude for saving his career, cuz before he got the Iron Man gig his name had been mud in Hollywood for a number of years. Cocaine's a helluva drug, as we're so fond of saying.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I dunno, if I were Robert Downey Jr. I'd cling to his two franchise roles (Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes) like a fly on a turd, strictly out of sheer gratitude for saving his career, cuz before he got the Iron Man gig his name had been mud in Hollywood for a number of years. Cocaine's a helluva drug, as we're so fond of saying.

I was thinking the same thing. Its still about all the money but I wouldnt go to the point where i was too expensive and they found someone else.

Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18937

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:40 am

Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:18 am

Angel - Dusted off the box set and plan to watch the whole thing.

It may take a while!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:19 am

Watched some episodes of Taxi last night.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 am

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2013
Page 16 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next